Timeless Lodge huddles on a bluff in Umkomaas, overlooking the Indian Ocean. On arrival at this elegant B&B your vista is filled with a panoramic view of blue sky and blue ocean for as far as the eye can see. All feelings of stress and anxiety fade away, replaced by peaceful tranquillity.
Timeless Lodge has 8 identical rooms that sleep 2 people each. The rooms can be configured as one king size bed or 2 single beds per room.
Each room has an en-suite bathroom (shower only). Bathroom conveniences are provided for you on arrival.
Each room also has its own private balcony and a 180-degree view of the sea. You will likely spend hours there, watching the activity of the boats on the sea and searching for dolphins and whales.
Bath and swimming towels are provided so its not necessary for you to schlep this down with you on holiday. Laundry services are provided on request.
Breakfast is provided and served daily in the communal dining/entertainment hall. In addition, a fully equipped communal braai area and kitchen is at your disposal for lunch and dinner.
- Private balconies
- King-size or 2 single beds
- En-suite bathroom with shower
- Bath and swimming towels provided
- Welcome basket of goodies awaits you on arrival
- Coffee station is provided and replenished daily
FACILITIES AND ACTIVITIES
- The dining hall opens onto an ocean view patio which will no doubt entice you.
- A wonderful u-shaped seat pool flowing into a plunge pool is the ideal way to relax after a hot day at the beach and to chill with your friends.
- We have limited boat parking facilities and for the successful fishermen, we have a dedicated fish cleaning station. We also provide freezer facilities for your catch.
- Free Wi-fi
- Full DSTV in the entertainment hall.
Activities in the area:
- The area has a host of activities to suit all tastes.
- Submerge yourself in a mind-blowing scuba diving or snorkelling experience at the world-renowned Aliwal Shoal (voted one of the top 10 dive destinations in the world).
- Several golf courses are a chip and a putt away and cater for all levels of golfing ability.
- Go back in time with a visit to the famous Croc Farm.
- Release pent up frustration with a visit to the nearby clay pigeon shooting range and have a cold beverage at the adjacent microbrewery. While you are there you may as well take an informative tour of the brewery and the brewing process.
- If you are hooked on fishing, there are numerous fishing charters nearby or you can just get your rocks off on the shoreline below the lodge.
- There are numerous bathing beaches in the area which cater for all your needs. Picture yourself body surfing in warm waves and enjoying an ice cream or cheesy hot dog afterward.
Health and Safety:
We have put specific measures in place to ensure the safety of our employees and our guests. On a daily basis, we are working to ensure that we meet the latest guidance on hygiene and cleaning.