'The Beach House' Umdloti
Explore the sub-tropical east coast of KwaZulu-Natal. There are beautiful beaches with a warm and temperate climate all year round.
Umdloti Beach is a Coastal Conservancy and Wildlife Habitat with great beaches, lovely accommodation and outstanding restaurants. It is a great place to unwind and enjoy the sunshine, beaches, rock pools and sea. Umdloti's main beaches have shark nets and are protected by lifeguards. Umdloti’s sub-tropical climate is influenced by the warm Mozambique current which makes it a popular all-year-round seaside resort.
Our beautiful privately-owned, self-catering, spacious 5 bedroom and three bathroom, double story beach house is right on the beach at Umdloti and is available for holiday letting:
- 4 air-conditioned bedrooms, 2 bathrooms (MES and family bathroom) in the main house plus separate air-conditioned guest suite (en suite).
- House configuration: Sleeps maximum of 12 (eight adults sharing plus 4 children sharing)
- Bedroom 1 upstairs (King size bed) - sea views
- Bedroom 2 downstairs (Queen size bed)
- Bedroom 3 upstairs (Double bed) - sea views
- Bedroom 4 mezzanine (2 x Double bunks) – more suitable for children
- Separate guest suite (shower & toilet en suite) (2 x Single beds)
Open plan kitchen and dining room and separate lounge
- Fully fitted kitchen including gas hob, electric oven, microwave and dishwasher
- Laundry with washing machine and tumble dryer
- Braai/barbecue facilities on site
- Off-road parking for maximum of two cars
- Alarmed with response
- Splash pool with safety net
- Right on the beach, close to restaurants (5 in Umdloti within walking distance and many in Umhlanga (10km's) and Ballito (15km's), walking distance to shops and amenities including supermarket, pharmacy, bottle store, service station and launderette, Gateway Shopping & Entertainment Centre and Cinemas in Umhlanga < 10km's, King Shaka International Airport < 10km's, Sibaya Casino < 5 km's, Sharks Boards in Umhlanga and easy access to big five game reserves and the World Heritage Sites of the lovely iSimangaliso (St. Lucia) Wetland Park (2 hours) and majestic uKhlahlamba (Drakensberg) mountains (2.5 hours)
- DSTV Premium (TV in lounge and main bedroom), DVD player
- Serviced daily except weekends and public holidays
- Minimum stay during peak season is 7 days, high season is 5 days, mid-season is 3 days and low season is 2 days
- Check in 14h00 - 16h00. Late check ins by prior arrangement only
- Check out strictly 09h00 to facilitate cleaning and preparation for new guests checking in
- Beach/swimming towels and toiletries are not included
- Regret no pets
- Strictly no smoking permitted inside the house
- As the house is privately owned, parties, functions, gatherings, birthdays, weddings, religious ceremonies, hens/bachelor parties, bridal or baby showers etc. are strictly not permitted.