Self Catering Cottage/ House/ Bungalow Accommodation
in Underberg, Drakensberg & Surroundings,
KwaZulu-Natal, South Africa
- The cottage is private with an open plan kitchen, dining room, lounge
and bathroom downstairs. Kitchen furnished with stove, fridge/freezer,
microwave and normal appliances. Upstairs there are 3 bedrooms (main bedroom
- double bed; other 2 bedrooms 2 single beds each). Will sleep 6 people
- The cottage is situated in a secluded part of Underberg with a pleasant
- There is a pet-proof fence, and pets are welcome (on application).
- DSTV is available (byo sim card).
- Cleaning between 8 and 10 am daily, except public holidays. (No other
chores). (there is a Laundromat in the village).
- Guided / self guided hiking and day walks, various mountain walks
available, novice and experienced hikers.
- Trout Fishing, and private trout waters; equipment is for hire from the
- Golf (Underberg Country club, Drakensberg Gardens Hotel, Sani Pass
- Sani Pass Tours, up the Sani Pass (Passports required)
- Horse riding (Khotso Trails)
- Mountain Biking (Sani Spoors @ Duck and Doolittle)
- River rafting and tubing (equipment available for hire)
Other attractions to see:
- Himeville museum
- Loteni Settlers museum
- Reichenau mssion
Restaurants & Pubs
- Lemon Tree Bistro (within 500m)
- Mikes Restuarant
- The Grind Cafe
- Moorcroft Manor Country Hotel
- Underberg Country Club
- Bushman's Nek Hotel and Trout Resort (33km)
- The Farm House Coffee and Craft Stall (23 km)
- Pucketty Farm Stall (within 500 m)
See next to main photo for alternative contact details.