SUNBEAM VILLAS 2
Self Catering Apartment Accommodation
in Scottburgh, South Coast,
KwaZulu-Natal, South Africa
- 17th May 2013 - 20th May 2013
- 24th May 2013 - 27th May 2013
- 31st May 2013 - 2nd June 2013
- 20th July 2013 - 27th July 2013
- 15th August 2013 - 24th August 2013
- 15th December 2013 - 23rd December 2013
- 27th December 2013 - 5th January 2014
Enjoy the relaxed village atmosphere of Scottburgh in a spacious modern townhouse which accommodates a maximum of 8 people.
The unit is protected by an armed response security system and access to the complex is via a remote controlled gate. There is a double garage below the townhouse which also has a remote controlled door. The complex has a communal swimming pool.
Entrance hall with guest toilet, open plan lounge, dining room and kitchen. A large patio leading off the lounge through sliding doors has a gas braai and comfortable garden furniture. An enclosed courtyard off the dining room also through sliding doors has a seating area and a small Japanese-styled garden.
The lounge has 3 couches, a 74cm colour TV, DVD player and DStv if you bring your own "Smart Card". The dining room has a round table which seats 6 people comfortably and a breakfast nook which seats 4 people. There is a daybed which can sleep 1 person and ceiling fans in both areas.
The kitchen is well-equipped with electrical appliances including an under-counter oven, glass topped hob, extractor fan, microwave oven, fridge/freezer, kettle, coffee maker, toaster, snackwich, electric frying pan, iron, dishwasher, front loading washing machine and tumble drier. The kitchen is adequately equipped with cooking utensils, crockery and cutlery and has granite work surfaces. There is a walk-in storage cupboard, clothes horse and vacuum cleaner.
The main bedroom has a double bed and an en-suite shower, toilet and granite vanity basin. Sliding doors lead to a small balcony furnished with a wrought iron table and 2 chairs from which one can enjoy a sea view.
The second bedroom also has a double bed and the third bedroom has bunk beds, a roll-away bed, a music centre and board games. The second bathroom has a bath, toilet and granite vanity basin.
All 3 bedrooms have spacious built-in cupboards and ceiling fans. Linen including top sheets and bath towels is provided but not beach towels.
Points of Interest:
- 25 minutes from Durban International Airport.
- 60kms from Durban and uShaka Marine World.
- Within walking distance of Scottburgh's main swimming beach, lagoon and rock fishing.
- Close to shops, restaurants and a golf course.
- A modern shopping mall with chain stores, restaurants and a cinema is 3kms away.
- Deep sea fishing - enquiries in village.
- Scuba diving at Aliwal Shoal.
- Oribi Gorge, Crocodile Farm, Snake Park and T.C. Robertson Nature Reserve are nearby.
For additional information about places to visit and available activities, contact Scottburgh Tourism.
See next to main photo for alternative contact details.