River Rafting in Parys, Northern & Eastern Free State, Free State, South Africa
River Rafting In Parys, Northern & Eastern Free State, Free State
Stone Adventure is the one stop adventure company that will make all your
adventure dreams come true. We are only an hour drive from Johannesburg in the
heart of the Vredefort Dome World Heritage Site. We are situated on the banks of
the Vaal River and surrounded by mountains and beautiful scenery which forms the
perfect venue for great adventures.
The Vredefort Dome offer endless opportunities to the adventure seeker. With river rafting, mix in abseiling and quad biking and you can understand why so many adrenalin enthusiasts regard the Vredefort Dome as one of the ultimate adventure destinations in the world.
We can combine an extensive variety of packages to suit all your requirements. Ensuring your enjoyment is our utmost priority.
What sets us apart?
- White Water rafting trips for all skills of levels including families;
- Outstanding safety record - we are proud to have one of the best safety records in the industry;
- Elite handpicked guides - the most entertaining and highly trained professionals in the adventure industry;
- Transport in an air-conditioned bus to and from the water when rafting;
- Top of the line equipment for increased safety
- A complimentary CD with all rafting photos.