39 Eastbourne Road
|- SAVE 10% -||
Valid from 1 May 2018 to 30 Sep 2018.
Our Winter promotion includes: Accommodation, all meals, local beverages, scheduled boat transfers to and from camp, afternoon and morning game drives, bush walking, fishing and canoeing
For a 3 night stay or longer we will include a river cruise trip from camp to one of the beautiful beaches in Kenton on Sea, with a packed picnic lunch and local beverages
This Winter promotion is available for bookings in River Camp and Forest Camp
|Terms Of Payment|
|Children 0 – 2 free of charge and 3 – 12, 50% of the adult rate.|
Rhino Conservation Levy
The Conservation Levy is utilized solely for the protection of our rhino via our Rhino Foundation, a non-profit organization dedicated to the preservation of the species.
This levy is charged at per person per night.
|Bookings are made and accepted subject to the following terms and conditions:|
· A 50% deposit is required to secure & confirm all bookings
· Bookings will automatically be released if the deposit is not received within 7 days
· Full pre-payment is required 30 days prior to arrival
· Bookings made less than 30 days prior to arrival, require full pre-payment
· 00 to 14 days prior to arrival 100% of full rate
· 15 to 28 days prior to arrival 50% of full rate
· 28 to 42 days prior to arrival 50% of deposit
· 42 to 56 days prior to arrival 25% of deposit
· Cancellations in excess of 56 days prior to arrival will incur a 5% administration fee to cover banking and handling charges.
Please insure against cancellation due to flight, airport delays, sickness or any other unforeseen circumstances.
Under no circumstances can Sibuya refund or transfer unused bednights caused by such incidences.
Reservations must be informed in advance of any special dietary requirements
|Arrival & Departure Times|
|Boat transfers leave from the Reception Office, once daily, at 12h00 (noon). Guests are requested to check in at reception at 39 Eastbourne.|
Road, Kenton-on-Sea, 30 minutes before the boat departure time (11h30). For departing guests, boat transfers return to the Reception Office at 11h00.
Requests for late boat transfers on arrival and early boat transfers on departure need to be made in advance and will incur a cost.