Self Catering Cottage/ House/ Bungalow in Scarborough, Cape Town, Western Cape, South Africa
This establishment has dates that are fully booked.
Please check the availability calendar.
Please check the availability calendar.
Self Catering Cottage/ House/ Bungalow In Scarborough, Cape Town, Western Cape
- Luxury Holiday Home for max 8 people
- Several terraces with sea view
- Close to the beach and nature reserve
- Local attractions
Scarborough is a small peaceful village at the Atlantic coast - on your way to the Cape Point. It is entirely surrounded by the Cape of Good Hope Nature Reserve. You will find two restaurants with beautiful sea views, a kiosk where you can buy essential goods. The next Shopping Mall is about 15min. drive away and the Centre of Cape Town about 50min drive.
Our Holiday House...
On the edge of Scarborough you will find our back row holiday home, with wonderful and unspoiled sea- and mountain views and a mountain walk at the back. Our several terraces offer you sunshine or shade, sea view or mountain view - as you like...
The fine white sanded beach is only a 10min. walk away. Scarborough is world famous for windsurfing and surfing.
Relax in a luxury atmosphere...
The living area is furnished with a stylish leather lounge suite.The dining area has a big table for 8 people. Even the workaholics will find space (two writing desks) for computer and documents. The house is equipped with music system, DVD player and at extra costs you can watch German TV or DStv and it has got an alarm system. There is also a prepaid telephone line available. The stylish kitchen is fully equipped, including fridge, microwave, dishwasher, a gas stove, two ovens, an open fire place, toaster and coffee machine. Close to the kitchen is a terrace with table and chairs and every equippment for a nice BBQ. The washing machine is in the laundry, separate from the house, so you will not be disturbed by the noise. In here you will also find ironing utensils.
There are four bedrooms and three bathrooms. One bedroom and one bathroom downstairs, the others on the first floor. Upstairs there is one big bedroom with an ensuite bathroom, two bedrooms and one more bathroom.
There is a fire place downstairs in the house and the chimney goes through the main bedroom upstairs. So you will enjoy the cosy warm atmosphere - even in winter!
Scarborough is quite an experience - all year around!
More than relaxing...
- If you feel for a beach walk, it takes you only 10 min to walk.
- If you like surfing: Scarborough Point is only a 8-min-drive away.
- For hikers: there are several hikes in the Cape of Good Hope Nature Reserve.
- For bikers its fun in the sun.
- To see Cape Point is a must.
- In the evenings you can enjoy a BBQ at the back of the house, everything is there.
- If you want to go shopping: Cape Town has lots of Shopping Malls to offer.
- If you need detailed information, you can contact our manager who lives in Cape Town.
There are many local attractions:
- Cape Point
- Boulders Beach(Penguins)
- the Centre or Cape Town
- the Two Oceans Aquarium
- the Cape Point Ostrich Farm
- Table Mountain
- the Wineland ...
Double storey house, lounge, 4 bedrooms, 3 bath rooms, garage, carport, outside furniture, several terraces or decks with views, alarm system, TV, DVD, soccer table, telephone, towels, linen, washing machine, fully equipped kitchen & books.
- Restaurants, 500m
- Beach, 500m
- Shopping Centre, 15km
- City Centre, 35km
- Airport, 40km
Location & Contact Details
Address: 28 Hilltop Road
Contact :Mirjam Duske INT Tel :+49-30-806909 0 (Germany) INT Fax :+49-30-806909 13 (Germany) Cell :+49-172-3120503 (Germany)
Languages Spoken At Establishment
- beach (less than 500m)
- braai / barbecue - onsite
- dishwasher onsite
- DSTV in room (bring card)
- exercise facilities (less than 5km)
- fishing (less than 3km)
- game drives (less than 30km)
- golf (less than 5km)
- horse riding (less than 5km)
- kitchen (fully equipped)
- laundry facilities onsite
- medical facilities (less than 5km)
- microwave in unit
- nature trail onsite
- ostrich farm (less than 10km)
- parking all onsite
- phone in room
- private entrance
- radio in room
- restaurant (less than 5km)
- tea / coffee making facilities
- television in communal area
- washing machine onsite
- whale watching (less than 10km)
22214 page views since 08 Mar, 2005. Last updated on 05 Nov, 2014.