Whales in winter, dolphins in summer, sun all year round!
A few steps from the Sea, Sand & Surf.
Away from the city-life - 1hr drive from Port Elizabeth is the exclusive holiday village of cape St Francis with its pristine golden beaches, historic lighthouse, famous surfing point and rich fishing grounds.
Seal-Point Beach-House has all the modern finishes to make your stay an experience to return to. Enjoy the relaxing open atmosphere of this house while you watch the waves roll over the rocks.House Features - Sleeps 10 Bedrooms:
(3 rooms + guest flatlet with en-suite bathroom)
- Room 1: King size bed, built-in cupboards (sea-view)
- Room 2: King size bed, built-in cupboards (sea-view)
- Room 3: 1 single bed / double bunk, cupboards, TV.
- Room 4: Guest flatlet - Double bed + single bed + built-in-cupboards + en-suite (sea-view)
- Sun-Room: Double sleeper couch (sea-view)
- All bedding & linen provided. Bring own bath/ beach towels
Activities - Sports (All within 5kms)
- Bathrooms: 2 full bathrooms
- Kitchen: Fully equipped - onto open plan lounge, dining room, sun-deck (Dishwasher, microwave, Fridge/freezer, washing machine, stove, oven, etc.)
- Sun/Entertainment Room: TV (with DStv facility), DVD player, radio, bar + bar fridge, kids toys/games.
- Sun-Deck: Sea-views, braai/barbeque, Weber, Deck-furniture, etc, etc
- Garage: storage room, upright freezer.
- Location - Situated on the wild-side (close to all the amenities) : Walk To: The beach, lighthouse, village (shops), nature reserve trails.
- Swimming (Safe protected beaches)
- Fishing (Rocks-100m, Beach-600m, River-5km),
- Surfing - Famous Seal-point break
- Mountain biking (trails)
- Hiking (Trails)
- Golf (StFrancis Bay-5km, Jeffreys Bay-35km, Humansdorp-25km),
- Wildlife (Bird Watching, Whales, Dolphins, Small Antelope).