SAN LAMEER VILLA 2704
Self Catering Cottage/ House/ Bungalow
Accommodation in San Lameer,
South Coast, KwaZulu-Natal
This lavish Villa includes:
- Four bedrooms (two en-suite).
- Three bathrooms in total.
- Sleeps eight people.
- Air conditioned.
- Fully equipped kitchen and electrical appliances.
- Lounge, dining room and TV with full DSTV.
- Large covered patio and braai area.
- Fully serviced.
- 24-hour security.
- Covered parking.
This immaculate "Out of Africa" ethnic Villa, creates a serene setting with
African elegance, surrounded by subtle sea breezes and clean breath taking
expanse of white beaches. Of the many Villas in San Lameer this is one of the
very few that are as luxurious and tastefully furnished as Villa 2704.
The Estate has two large swimming pools with wooden decks, squash, tennis and
bowling facilities, playgrounds for children and nature trails. An enclosed
lagoon makes canoes and paddle boats entertaining especially for the children.
Restaurants and bars are in abundance on the Estate and in surrounding areas.
The Estate allows access to Marina Beach, one of only a few Blue Flag Beaches in
San Lameer one of the most sought after South African destinations. Boasting
it's premier 18-hole championship golf course, which compares with the best on
the international circuit, moreover the availability of a 9-hole mashie golf
course so you can practice your chipping and putting. This is one of the most
picturesque courses in South Africa situated only 1½ hours drive south of Durban
on the KwaZulu-Natal Hibiscus Coast.
San Lameer is a conservation heaven with over 200 superb bird species for those
enthusiastic bird watchers. There too is an abundance of wildlife, which roam
freely on the estate. The indigenous flora, grasslands and wooded areas provide
the perfect home for the small wild animals.
Within 15 to 20 minute drive you will find the following:
- Wild Coast Casino with full gaming, entertainment and restaurants.
- Deep sea fishing charters available at Port Edward.
- Two large shopping malls in Shelly Beach, one with cinemas.
- Exquisite Whale watching from Shelly Beach.
- Top golf courses close by are Wild Coast, Margate and
Have you seen our other adverts?San Lameer Villa 2839
See next to main photo for alternative contact details.