Phalaborwa Town Guesthouse is your ideal quiet and relaxed Self Catering Establishment. Where guests become family, let us host you.
We conveniently situated in the centre of Phalaborwa Town CBD walking distance to shops or Restaurants, less than 3km to the world famous Kruger National Park Entrance Gate, 4km to local mines PMC and Foskor we also 10km to Hans Merensky Golf Estate.
Spacious Secure Parking with 24Hours Security on duty and Locked Gates, for Campers we offer power points in our parking area to charge camping fridge overnight.
We offer you a variety of Accommodation each with Private Kitchen & Bathroom:
- Standard Double / Single Rooms (Sleep Max 2 persons – No Babies or Children) Two Single Beds
- Standard Double / Single Rooms (Sleep Max 2 persons – No Babies or Children) One Double Bed
- Family Rooms (Sleep Max 5 persons) One Double Bed with Three Single Beds
Inside all Standard Rooms:
- En-suite Private Bathroom with Toilet, Basin and Shower
- TV with selected DSTV
- Work desk with Wi-Fi in rooms and public areas
- Iron and Iron Board
- Clean and Fresh Linen and Towels provided on arrival
- Self Catering Kitchen with Tea and Coffee Supply for first night, Hotplate – no oven, Microwave, Fridge with Small Freezer, Toaster and Kettle
- Private Braai/BBQ facilities outside each room
Services / General:
- Safe and Secure undercover parking at Reception area with Daily 24 Hours Security
- Power Point in parking for Caravan or Camping Fridges to charge overnight
- Communal swimming pool
- Walking distance to all shops and restaurants
- Carwash across the road
- Engen convenient 24hours Shop across the road
- TransLux and City to City bus stop across the road at Engen filling station
- After Hours / Late arrivals welcome
- Breakfast & Dinner soon available
- Bar & Lounge Area soon available
Please follow the new road signs to the center of Phalaborwa town - only 3 km from the Phalaborwa gate - central entrance to the world famous Kruger National Park.
Come and enjoy our year-round sunshine in a tranquil haven in the centre of Phalaborwa. We give you the best of both worlds - secluded gardens with prolific bird life.
Co-ordinates S23 56.808 E31 08.257