Ocean Grove is situated on a large, two-and-a-half acre estate, with huge shady trees and gorgeous sea views. Four-star, luxury bed-and-breakfast accommodation in a peaceful, tranquil setting, walking distance from the beach. Away from the hustle and bustle, at Glenmore Beach in the quiet, sleepy village of Shelly Beach and ten minutes from the Wild Coast Sun and Casino.
Ocean Grove offers the best of both worlds - elegant country living - by the sea.
Five bedrooms, each private, stylish, well appointed with TV, hospitality tray and a full range of toiletries. All rooms have full, en-suite bathrooms, all with both bath and separate shower. The spacious rooms can be fitted either with king-size, or twin beds, creating accommodation to suit your needs.
Three of the rooms, Starfish, Dolphin and Pearl, have spectacular sea views with sliding doors leading onto a patio overlooking the sea. The other two rooms, Hibiscus and Orchid, which also have private entrances, have beautiful landward views over the garden and rolling hills of the area.
The Pearl room is our most exclusive room, ideal for honeymoon couples or that special romantic getaway. With more space than the other rooms, it is equipped with a chaise longue, air-conditioning and its magnificent en-suite bathroom contains a Jacuzzi bath.
Included is the best breakfast on the South Coast, whether your choice is full English, Continental or Vegetarian/Vegan. Served in the elegant dining room, over-looking the sea where, from June to November, you may be treated to a stunning sight of whales and Dolphins.
Dinner can be enjoyed at a number of restaurants in the area, or at Ocean Grove, where dinner can be provided, by arrangement.
- Well ventilated with remote ceiling Fans
- Air-conditioning in one room only
- Beds choice of king or twin, all made up with luxurious percale linen
- En-suite bathrooms, all with bath and separate shower
- Mini fridge
- Hair dryer
- Tea and coffee making facilities
- Patio with table and chairs
- Wireless Internet Connection
Facilities within walking distance (less than 500m)
- Bird watching (on site)
- Whale watching (on site) - June to November
Facilities within 15 minutes drive
- Port Edward Golf Courses
- Two beaches with international "Blue Flag" accreditation
- Horse riding on the beach
- Mpenjati Nature Reserve - bird watching
- Umtamvuna Nature Reserve - bird watching, hiking trails and viewing deck
- Coffee Tour and coffee tasting at local coffee farm
- Deep sea fishing charters
Facilities within 30 minutes drive
- Margate and Port Shepstone Golf Courses
- Shopping Malls
No children under the age of 12
31deg 0' 6â€ S
30deg 15' 38â€ E