Wake up to the magnificence of the Indian Ocean right outside your window. Watch incredible sunrises, dolphins playing in the surf or whales in the winter months close to shore. Take a walk along sandy beaches, explore the rock pools or bodysurf the waves. Whatever you choose life doesn't get better than this.
Netcoral offers you, our guest, comfort and style. We are ideally situated for the holiday maker and the visiting business executive. We have 6 stylishly decorated rooms, each with en suite bathrooms. Upstairs, three of our rooms have spectacular 180 degree sea views from your own private balcony, and one single room (two single beds) with partial sea views, but is pool facing. Downstairs we have two double rooms which both have sliding doors onto the pool area. We regret that smoking areas are limited to the patio, balconies and the swimming pool area.
Guest House Facilities
- Private Beach Access.
- Tropical outdoor swimming pool and BBQ area.
- Satellite TV (Hotel Package) in all units.
- Complimentary tea and coffee.
- Electronic Safes in all units.
- Secure off road parking on the premises.
- Mini Fridge in all units.
- Air conditioning in all our suites.
- Viewing deck with spectacular ocean views and tropical vegetation below.
- Private balcony or terrace to soak up some of the natural surrounds.
- Walking distance to paddling pools
- 20min drive to Kenneth Stainbank Nature Reserve, where you will see Zebra, buck and a wide variety of bird species, great for bird watchers, nature enthusiasts and the reserve also has walking trails and an adventurous mountain bike track.
- Shops and good restaurants nearby.
- 1km from 18 hole Golf Course.
- Whale watching June - Nov on site.
- Crayfish Season Mar - Nov.
- Dolphin viewing all year round.
- Excellent Surfing - Cave Rock is rated one of the worlds best surf spots +/- 3min away.
- Great Fishing spots can be found all along the coastline which stretches some 10km.
- 5min drive to the old Whaling museum.