Some favourites are:
- Fishing in the reserve dam,
- Brown trout fishing.
- A day trip up the Sani Pass,
- A visit to the Underberg Cheesery
- Horse-riding at Khotso Farm
- Mountain biking
- Walking and hiking
- A meal at the Moorcroft Manor
- A drink at the infamous Himeville Arms or
- a round of golf at the Underberg golf club.
There are 4 bedrooms, 2 downstairs and 2 upstairs (each with a double bed and some additional singles and bunks). The house can sleep a maximum of 10 people. There is a bathroom downstairs (with bath and shower in the bath) plus separate loo and a 2nd bathroom upstairs with shower and loo. All linen is provided but you need to bring your own bath and swimming towels. We have a live-in maid, Winela, (in her own quarters on the property) who comes in daily to tidy the house and wash dishes so that you can totally relax and enjoy the Drakensberg experience.
No pets allowed.
- cycling trails
- exercise facilities (less than 5km)
- horse riding (less than 5km)
- medical facilities (less than 5km)
- mountain biking
- parking all onsite
- tea / coffee making facilities