Self Catering Cottage/ House/ Bungalow Accommodation
in Pennington, South Coast,
KwaZulu-Natal, South Africa
(300 metres from main swimming beach)
3, Minerva Ave. is a comfortable, well maintained, self catering holiday home
centrally situated in the village of Pennington. It is only a 5 minute walk
(300m's) to the main beach and local shops, pub, restaurants and post office.
The accommodation consists of a two bed roomed, cottage, with bathroom, and a
guest suite, with full bathroom, which is accessed off the secure patio.
The main bedroom has a queen bed, whilst the second bedroom and guest suite each
have two single beds, comfortably sleeping six people. All linen is provided.
Please bring your own beach towels.
The kitchen, lounge, dining room is open plan, fully furnished, and with DSTV
compact plus DVD player. The kitchen is well equipped, including a
fridge/freezer, microwave, gas stove and oven. There is an automatic washing
machine located in the lock up garage.
The living area leads onto a covered veranda and patio with a splash pool and
braai, complete with outdoor furniture and retractable awning. This area is
secure & ideal for your pets.
All the rooms have ceiling fans, the main bedroom and living area are also air
There is a single lock up garage and car port, plus additional parking for
another two cars.
Pets are welcome to this well secured property.
- Lovely unspoilt beaches for walking, fishing, exploring.
- Umdoni Forest Conservation area - walks & bird watching.
- Several good places to eat in the village, including, Pennington
Conservancy Beach Kiosk, Yellowwood Indigenous Nursery, Poison Apple pub &
Diner ,& the golf courses.
- Three golf courses in Pennington - Umdoni, Pen Valley, Selborne, plus,
Lynton Hall driving Range
- Aliwal Shoal Diving - Rocky Bay, 10k,s & Umkomaas, 25k's
- Vernan Crookes Nature Reserve, 20k's
- Oribi Gorge, 60k's - View sites, walks, gorge swing, abseiling.
- Scottburgh, 15k's - Main shops, golf course, croc world, super tube.
- Equidistance from Durban - 70k's north & Margate - 70k's south.
See next to main photo for alternative contact details.