Le Paradis 10
Self Catering Apartment/ Flat In Ballito Central, North Coast, KwaZulu-Natal
Le Paradis 10 is an upmarket 2 bedroom unit ideally situated in the back of a
complex with a lovely deck which overlooks the Indian Ocean (beachfront complex
with communal access to a large roof deck). This self-catering simplex (ground
unit) has upmarket tasteful furnishings and comfortably sleeps 4 persons (there
is extra space available for 1 baby / infant, but then you need to provide
bedding / cots / etc. for him/her yourself).
Le Paradis is within easy walking distance to your local Spar, Spur, ATM,
hairdresser, cinema, beauty spa, pubs and restaurants.
- All bedrooms have comfortable beds and adequate cupboard space.
- The unit has 2 bedrooms. The main bedroom has a double bed and the second bedroom has 2 single beds.
- One complete bathroom with shower, corner bath, basin and toilet.
- Spare linen is provided (guests to bring own bath and beach towels).
- The lounge, dinning room and breakfast nook have adequate seating.
- Fully equipped kitchen, including: enough crockery and cutlery as well as toaster, kettle, microwave oven, fridge with freezer and an automatic washing machine.
- The unit is serviced at an additional cost. Washing service is also available at an additional cost.
- All bedrooms and the lounge have ceiling fans.
- Private balcony (ground unit) with easy access to the swimming pools in the complex (pools are on your doorstep).
- Remote controlled flat screen TV and DStv (however, you are required to bring your own smart card, but please note: The latest DStv smart cards will ONLY work with decoders they'd been issued with - so please check with MultiChoice South Africa whether your smart card will indeed work in the older model decoder supplied, and do this BEFORE your holiday starts).
Overseas visitors and South Africans with incompatible smart cards: You can rent a DStv smart card from certain TV Rental shops in Ballito once you arrive in Ballito.
- Portable Radio/CD player in unit.
- One lockup garage adjacent to the unit, as well as ample parking in the adjoining public parking area right next to the unit.
- The lounge leads off onto a private patio with portable braai facilities provided.
- The unit is equipped with security doors and a safe for locking away
your valuables. A battery-operated alarm is also installed in the unit, overlooking both doors through which the unit can be entered - ideal for using at nighttime.
- Durban is a mere 55 KM's away (approximately 45 minutes by car).
- The new Sibaya Lodge Casino is a mere 20 minutes' away by car.
- Just 2 hours' drive by car will take you to where you can experience the African safari, boasting the big 5 (lion, rhino, elephant, leopard and buffalo) in their natural habitat in the popular Umfolozi National Park.
- Take a scenic trip in a microlight and watch the dolphins play in the surf or experience an authentic Zulu village trip to "Shakaland".
- Ballito's new "LIFESTYLE" shopping centre is a mere 5 minutes' drive from Le Paradis with all the convenient stores for ample shopping and some exquisite dining.
- Less than an hour's drive by car will take you to KwaZulu Natal's stunning new "USHAKA" marine world and heated water park for the kids.