Please note: ALL correspondence will only be done via e-mail for tracking
purposes, and that the telephone contact number should ONLY be used for
emergencies. This number will ONLY be manned between 10h00 AM and
NOON daily – every day of the week.
Le Paradis 10 is an upmarket 2 bedroom unit ideally situated in the back of a complex with a lovely deck which overlooks the Indian Ocean (beachfront complex with communal access to a large roof deck). This self-catering simplex (ground unit) has upmarket tasteful furnishings and comfortably sleeps 4 persons (there is extra space available for 1 baby / infant, but then you need to provide bedding / cots / etc. for him/her yourself).
Le Paradis is within easy walking distance to your local Spar, Spur, ATM, hairdresser, cinema, beauty spa, pubs and restaurants.
- All bedrooms have comfortable beds and adequate cupboard space.
- The unit has 2 bedrooms. The main bedroom has a double bed and the second bedroom has 2 single beds.
- One complete bathroom with shower, corner bath, basin and toilet.
- Spare linen is provided (guests to bring own bath and beach towels).
- The lounge, dinning room and breakfast nook have adequate seating.
- Fully equipped kitchen, including: enough crockery and cutlery as well as toaster, kettle, microwave oven, fridge with freezer and an automatic washing machine.
- The unit is serviced at an additional cost. Washing service is also available at an additional cost.
- All bedrooms and the lounge have ceiling fans.
- Private balcony (ground unit) with easy access to the swimming pools in the complex (pools are on your doorstep).
- Remote controlled flat screen TV. You need to bring your own DSTV PVR decoder and smart card. Satellite dish and cabling provided
- Portable Radio/CD player in unit.
- One lockup garage adjacent to the unit, as well as ample parking in the adjoining public parking area right next to the unit.
- The lounge leads off onto a private patio with portable braai facilities provided.
- The unit is equipped with security doors and a safe for locking away your valuables. A battery-operated alarm is also installed in the unit, overlooking both doors through which the unit can be entered - ideal for using at nighttime.
- Durban is a mere 55 KM's away (approximately 45 minutes by car).
- The new Sibaya Lodge Casino is a mere 20 minutes' away by car.
- Just 2 hours' drive by car will take you to where you can experience the African safari, boasting the big 5 (lion, rhino, elephant, leopard and buffalo) in their natural habitat in the popular Umfolozi National Park.
- Take a scenic trip in a microlight and watch the dolphins play in the surf or experience an authentic Zulu village trip to "Shakaland".
- Ballito's new "LIFESTYLE" shopping centre is a mere 5 minutes' drive from Le Paradis with all the convenient stores for ample shopping and some exquisite dining.
- Less than an hour's drive by car will take you to KwaZulu Natal's stunning new "USHAKA" marine world and heated water park for the kids.