Bed & Breakfast/ Guest House/ Guest Lodge Accommodation
KwaZulu Natal, South Africa
Lembali Lodge is a spacious and stylish contemporary house situated in
tranquil tree filled surroundings in the prestigious suburb of Morningside.
Perfectly positioned for the discerning business and leisure traveler, the Lodge
is less than 10 minutes from the city centre, the International Convention
Centre and Durban's main beaches. It is also only a stone's throw away from the
city's premier restaurant mecca, Florida Road.
The six suite Lodge provides state-of-the art bedroom and bathroom accommodation
and also a ten seater boardroom/dining room for corporate meetings and
Positioned directly opposite Jameson Park with its famous rose gardens, the
Lodge boasts a 100sqm wooden pool deck with magnificent views over the park, the
city and the Indian Ocean.
This exclusive guest lodge is also ideally suited for whole house rental, which
comes complete with highly efficient and friendly staff, including driver/butler
All suites have air-con; bar fridge ; tea and coffee making facilities;
hairdryers; TV; Wi-Fi
- Room 1: King size bed (which unzips into two twin beds), TV
lounge area, balcony overlooking park, city and sea. Fabulous cemcrete
bathroom with shower and bath.
- Room 2: Queen size bed, balcony overlooking park, city and sea.
- Room 3: King size bed which unzips into two twin beds. State of
the art cemcrete and pebble shower and bath.
- Room 4: Double bed. This room has its own small private
interleading sitting room. Cemcrete and pebble shower.
- Room 5: Queen size bed; thatched balcony facing inland; cemcrete
and pebble shower.
- Room 6: King size bed (which unzips into two twin beds), cemcrete
and pebble shower, lounge/ TV area (with full Dstv) leading on to pool deck.
This room inter leads with conference room and is only suite on ground
- Outdoor deck and pool area
- Lounge with dining facilities and 42" plasma TV, folding doors leading
on to pool deck
- Breakaway Room Small upstairs lounge
- Conference/Meeting Room equipped with all standard conference equipment,
seating max 10 delegates. Folding doors leading to outdoor eating area and
- Superb catering.
- Private Dinners and Functions can be arranged
- Driver/Airport transport - extra charge for use of resident driver and
- Secure Parking
- Khaya Lembali Conference Centre, Up market conference centre for small
to medium conferences, walking distance only 300 meters away
- International Conference Centre (ICC), under 10 minutes drive
- Jameson Park and Mitchell Park, for walks and relaxation directly opp.
- Botanical Gardens for picnics and concerts a 5 minute drive
- Florida Road/Windermere Road Within walking distance of 30 of Durban's
premier restaurants, pubs and clubs
- Greyville Race Course Home of the Durban July and the Gold Cup horse
racing events. 5 minutes drive
- Durban's Main Beaches under 10 minutes drive
- Golf courses Durban Country Club, Royal Durban and Windsor golf courses
less than 10 minutes drive
- ABSA Rugby Stadium and Kingsmead Cricket Ground Less than 10 minutes
- Suncoast Casino and Entertainment World Less than 10 minutes drive
- uShaka Marine World and The Point World class marine park and
Dolphinarium, with fabulous restaurants and shops - approx 15 minutes drive
- Essenwood Flea Market Saturday market with arts, crafts, clothing and
fabulous food. 5 minutes drive
- Gateway Shopping Complex 2nd largest shopping centre in the Southern
- Shops, movies, theatre, art galleries, wave house and a vast array of
restaurants. 20 minutes drive
Spectacular beaches and restaurants in this coastal village 20 minutes from
Run in conjunction with Khaya Lembali Conference Centre. Can potentially use
conference room, lounge and breakaway area, depending on Lodge occupancy
See next to main photo for alternative contact details.