Self Catering Cottage/ House/ Chalet Accommodation
in Xai Xai, Gaza,
Kritz Cabin is situated in the newly developed Paradise View holiday resort,
on a stretch of unique, unspoiled, and unpopulated white Mozambican coast, ±
35 km north of Xai Xai.
Kritz Cabin is unit no. 309
The house is poised high on the front end tip of a sand dune that runs towards
the sea, and ends on the beach. It therefore has both a magnificent sea view,
while it is directly on the beach. The plank steps from the pool deck leads on
to the white unspoiled beach.
The house sleeps 16 people and is ideal for a group of 4 families, corporate
outings or fishing tournaments. Due to the location we have almost no
mosquito's. The luxury house is elevated on a pole foundation, and is entirely
constructed of indigenous Mozambican iron wood, with a thatch roof. This gives
the house a classy look that is both beautiful and natural. It also blends
perfectly with the surroundings.
The house consist of three levels:
The Main floor plan:
- 4 spacious bedrooms all facing the sea
- 2 full bath rooms with separate guest toilet
- Spacious open plan lounge, with kitchen and bar
- Covered deck,
- Open deck with spa pool
- Semi closed all weather build in jet master braai (as a fire precaution
only the charcoal provided may be used)
- Semi-closed outside shower (Enjoy the scenery while you shower)
The one loft houses the games room and the other is the fifth bedroom with a
Consists of the butler quarters, laundry and a store room
The house is equipped with the following:
- Bar unit
- Kitchen nook
- TV, DVD and decoder bring your own decoder card with. (To activate your
card - call +27(11) 289 2222 as soon as you arrive.)
- Hi-Fi music centre - There is no FM reception, remember to bring some
Cd's and DVD's.
- Cell phone repeater to ensure reception inside the house.
- is fully equipped to cater for 20 people, a chef's dream
- 5 plate gas stove
- standard kitchen appliances
- matching stand up fridge freezer
- 1 x 420lt chest freezer
- 1 x 210lt bait chest freezer (please leave the owners bait)
- ice maker
- double door commercial Coke fridge for beers, cold drinks and maybe a
- 1 x 410lt freezer is for private use for the owners
- 4 bedrooms, all with fascinating views over the blue Indian Ocean / see
the sunrise while lying in bed.
- 3 rooms with queen size beds and 1 with 2 single beds
- 1 with 2 single beds
- All bedrooms equipped with air-conditioning
- All beds are fitted with mosquito nets
- Bedding provided
- Loft bed room:
- 4 bunker beds to sleep 8 people and a bathroom
- All bedrooms including the loft bedroom are equipped with air
- Gym equipment
- Pool table
- Dart board
- Tables for various board games
- Front covered deck:
- Deck furniture
- Luxury portable 6 burner gas braai, with a separate burner for the
potjie or pap pot
Sports and spa swimming pool. The ideal spot for sundowners, whilst watching
the sun set.
Washing machine, tumble dryer and ironing equipment.
Things To Do:
- The long barrier reef that acts as a breakwater during low tide forms a
kilometre long tidal pool that varies in width and depth, this offers a
variety of activities such as safe swimming for small children and fishing.
- Interesting snorkel
- Inspecting the sea life between the rocks
- Fly fishing in the big pools
- Spear fishing in the tidal pool
- Fishing from the reef into the deep sea
- Jet-ski riding
- Kite boarding
- Wind surfing
- Parachute rides
- During High Tide
- Surf fishing (King, rock cod, varies bream types etc.).
- Snorkel and Scuba diving
- Surfing and wind surfing
- The barrier reef with its natural opening offers a safe and easy to
launch ski boat area.
- Deep sea fishing is great
- Kayak fishing an adventure
- Spear fishing excellent
- Scuba exiting
Although quad bikes are restricted on the beach, the big sand dunes offer great
rides. Paradise View with its natural forests and shallow fresh water lake is a
sanctuary for numerous aquatic and birdlife species. The resort is therefore
popular amongst bird watchers. We also have one of Africa's smallest buck the
"Sunny" roaming free in our resort.
Paradise Magoo bar is situated 3km south of Paradise View and can be reached
either along the beach, or by road. Wynand and his staff are very friendly, and
offers a great sundowners atmosphere. The restaurant at Nasser is situated
approximately 3km to the north of Paradise View. The restaurant can also be
reached via the beach, or by road. By road one has to go out by the main gate,
and then immediately turn right and follow the two spoor road. It is advisable
to phone in advance, and make a booking and also what on the menu is available.
The Sunset Beach restaurant is located approximately 30km north of Paradise View
along the coast. Fanie & Francoise Groenewald offer excellent service and the
view and food is great. By road one must go to the tar road and then turn right
and follow the road to Chidenguele. Right at Chidenguele for 3Km. Left at the
sign Sunset beach Holiday Resort. You will reach the resort after 2.7 Km
Have you seen our other adverts?Chakas Cove 6
See next to main photo for alternative contact details.