KINANA ON PRINCE'S GRANT
Introducing the ultra exclusive KINANA (place of tranquillity) for:
COASTAL GOLF ESTATE
Self Catering House Accommodation
in Prince's Grant, North Coast,
KwaZulu-Natal, South Africa
- Companies - breakaways, meetings or entertaining clients.
- Holiday accommodation for large or small family - sleeps up to 12 persons.
Princes Grant Coastal Golf Estate - 15km north of Ballito, KwaZulu-Natal, South Africa.
Amazing multipurpose 5 bedroom home in perfect breathtaking surroundings. Main home is triple storey designed, linked via a suspended wooden deck bridge to a double storey consisting of individual studio apartments.
Magnificent views from the home:
ocean, golf course, forest, bush, sugar cane and club house.
- Master bedroom with exclusive en-suite bathroom.
- Private balcony.
- Double garage.
- Large wooden sun deck with stunning views.
- Guest bathroom.
- Kitchen, dining room and family lounge - all of these living areas lead on to large wooden deck (covered). Views from the deck include unobstructed views of the golf course tee box and fairways with bunkers, etc., ocean, forest, landscaped garden, bush and sugar cane.
Double Storey Studio Apartments
First and Ground Level Studio
- Main entrance from cobblestone driveway.
- 2 bedrooms looking or leading out into the landscaped garden.
- Views from the bedrooms include the golf course, garden, forest, bush and sugar cane.
- Private lounge leading into landscaped garden.
- Large exclusive bathroom with washing machine leading into courtyard.
- Studio units with exclusive en-suite bathroom and kitchenette.
- Magnificent views of ocean, golf course, forest, garden and bush.
- Marble top kitchenette - equipped with fridge, toaster, kettle, crockery, etc.
- The first level studio has also been designed to also serve the purpose of a small conference / meeting room for companies.
- TV and DVD (inc. DStv - bring own card).
Coastal Golf Estate can be best described as pure refined luxury. It is situated 45 minutes north of Durban on the Dolphin Coast, and just outside the town of Ballito.
The Estate has been declared a site of conservation significance by the Natal Parks Board and boasts a kilometre long private secluded beach as well as canoeing on the private lagoon. There are nature trails for birdwatchers with over 239 bird species to be seen throughout the year.
Within close proximity are:
battlefield sites of the Zulu Kingdom, King Shaka and Albert Luthuli memorials, Northern Natal game parks (Phinda, Mkuze
) and Gateway shopping centre in Umhlanga.
The Peter Matkovich designed golf course has consistently been ranked in the top 20 and has also received the "Five Star Golf Experience" award in 2005. The course is a links/parkland layout with magnificent views.
Princes Grant offers:
- Excellent security
- Private access beach
- Private lagoon with canoes
- Swimming pools
- Squash court
- Tennis courts
- Jungle gym
- Beach volleyball court
- Mini soccer field
- Nature trails
- Small game
- Rock, surf and lagoon fishing
- Declared nature conservancy
- Over 230 resident bird species
- Clubhouse with restaurant and pub
- Indigenous forest
- Salon offers full range of treatments
- Superb links golf course
See next to main photo for alternative contact details.