Kiepersol Self Catering
Self Catering Apartment/ Flat Accommodation In Dan Pienaar, Transgariep & Goldfields, Free State
Kiepersol Self catering units are situated in the safer, quiet, tranquil
upmarketed Dan Pienaar area of Bloemfontein.
All corporate guests welcome on short or long term stay
Hospital patients and visitors, guests on holiday, everyone welcome!
Queen bed and bunk bed for family of 3 or 4
Bath and shower, 2x basins and toilet
Fully equipped small kitchen
Room 1 very big room with queen bed, en suite bathroom, shower ,basin toilet.
Room 2 twin beds, en suite bathroom with shower, basin, toilet
Kitchen out of big room
Services and amenities
- Air-conditioning available in unit 1
- DSTV one channel only but TV in all rooms
- Braai area (2x lapas on site / 2x barbeque on site)
- All flats have micro oven, fridge and stove
- Fridges in rooms
- GROUPS or FAMILIES WELCOME.
- Parking behind gates
- Swimming pool on premises next to lapa and braai area.
- There is CCTV outside right around house.
- Corporate guests have desks and is one kilo from Internet Cafe
Airport and bus transfers (Airport less than 10km, bus terminus 3km).
- Bowls (less than 5km)
- City Med (1km)
- Car Hire is 2 km away
- Medi-Clinic - 2.5 km
- Movies and Cinema (3km)
- Casino Windmill (less than 10km)
- Near 15x restaurants (1km)
- Near soccer stadium (3km)
- Swimming venue is 3,5 km away
- Wild resort (3km)
- Waterfront (3km)
- Near most important schools eg Sentraal HS,Willem Postma PS, Oranje PS
and Oranje SS, St michaels, St Andrews. Also 3 kms from Grey and EunicePs
and Eunice SS
ear UFS, CUT (SUT orTechnicon), Motheo College, Damelin College and many
colleges in Kelner and Nelson Mandella's Drive
- Near hospitals, schools, University, SUT, Colleges
- Near the Malls
- Near Telkom, Eskom, Nurses College, Elderly homes
- Near N1
- Near Loch Logan and Waterfront
Ideal for reps, holiday, show visits, business trips or just a safe
All Meals and breakfasts extra. It is done by Alicea Catering and laundry or
Abba catering and laundry.
Me and my team Joshua Doore and Russels we
would like to thank Kiepersol/Abba staff for a good accomodation especially at
Kiepersol, hospitality, delicious meals and facilities Kiepersol is the place to
I hope to get back soon during the holidays.
Cynthia, August 2014
S 29 05.796'
E 26 12.902'
Enter with Nelson Mandela Dr. Move on straight on until 10th robot (First Avenue). Turn left in First Avenue. Move on, go up hill and on top of hill, KIEPERSOL is the 3rd street on right side and on entering Paul Roux Street, KIEPERSOL is Nr. 70 (4th house left).
Enter with Eeufees offramp, move on, over circle until first robot. Turn at robot right and from there turn left at 4th street (Paul Roux Street). Paul Roux Street is a long street with a short turn to right side at end. KIEPERSOL is in the short end. Ignore 3 streets which turn right out of Paul Roux Street. From the corner where you turn right at end (looks like T-junction), the 4th house on the right hand side.