Kiepersol self catering units are situated in the safer, quiet, tranquil upmarketed Dan Pienaar area of Bloemfontein.
All corporate guests welcome on short or long term stay
Hospital patients and visitors, guests on holiday, everyone welcome!
- Queen bed and bunk bed for family of 3 or 4
- Bath and shower, 2x basins and toilet
- Fully equipped small kitchen
The flat is fully equipped and furnished. The Kitchen has a GAS STOVE inside with the gas bottles safely OUTSIDE. There is a fridge and a micro oven in the unit.
Services and amenities
- Uncapped WiFi in all our rooms and one channel DSTV
- Air-conditioning available in unit 1
- DSTV - 3 channels. TV in all rooms
- Braai area (2x lapas on site / 2x barbeque on site)
- Fridges in rooms
- GROUPS or FAMILIES WELCOME.
- Parking inside the yard behind devils fork
- Swimming pool on premises next to lapa and braai area.
- We have 7x CCTV cameras around the house for safety for everyone. SAP forum always mention to all guesthouses that Preller Mall, one kilo from us, is the safest to withdrawn money 24 hours a day in Bloemfontein.
- Corporate guests have desks and is one kilo from Internet Cafe Airport and bus transfers (Airport less than 10km, bus terminus 3km).
- Safe record of 20 years of accommodation
- Bowls (less than 5km)
- City Med (1km)
- Car Hire is 2 km away
- Medi-Clinic - 2.5 km
- Movies and Cinema (3km)
- Casino Windmill (less than 10km)
- Near 15x restaurants (1km)
- Near soccer stadium (3km)
- Swimming venue is 3,5 km away
- Wild resort (3km)
- Waterfront (3km)
- Near most important schools eg Sentraal HS,Willem Postma PS, Oranje PS and Oranje SS, St michaels, St Andrews. Also 3 kms from Grey and EunicePs and Eunice SS ear UFS, CUT (SUT orTechnicon), Motheo College, Damelin College and many colleges in Kelner and Nelson Mandella's Drive
- Near hospitals, University, SUT, Colleges
- Near most schools - Oranje Meisieskool (1 km), Sentraal High School (one km), Brebener, Willem Postma Primary, St Andrews CBC, St Michaels, St Andrews, Eunice Primary and Secondary and Grey Primary and Secondary.
- Near the Malls
- Near Telkom, Eskom, Nurses College, Elderly homes
- Near N1
- Near Loch Logan and Waterfront Ideal for reps, holiday, show visits, business trips or just a safe overnight
All Meals and breakfasts extra. It is done by Alicea Catering and laundry or Abba catering and laundry.
If you find places are fully booked, also look at: www.wheretostay.co.za/abbasc/
It is our other guesthouse (3 star) just around the corner of Kiepersol B+B and SC flat. Reception is at 70 Paul Rouxstreet at Kiepersol.
S 29 05.796'
E 26 12.902'
Enter with Nelson Mandela Dr. Move on straight on until 10th robot (First Avenue). Turn left in First Avenue. Move on, go up hill and on top of hill, KIEPERSOL is the 3rd street on right side and on entering Paul Roux Street, KIEPERSOL is Nr. 70 (4th house left).
Enter with Kennith Kaunda offramp, move on, over circle until first robot. Turn at robot right and from there turn left at 4th street (Paul Roux Street). Paul Roux Street is a long street with a short turn to right side at end. KIEPERSOL is in the short end. Ignore 3 streets which turn right out of Paul Roux Street. From the corner where you turn right at end (looks like T-junction), the 4th house on the right hand side.