The accommodation at Karrad is ideal for business people and tourists, whether travelling alone, as a family or in a small group. We can offer you a one bedroom, a two bedroom or a three bedroomed cottage. Our cottages offer you luxurious and spacious self catering accommodation. The SABS has recently (in June 2002) awarded the cottages a 4 crystal grading (maximum: 5 crystals).
The accommodation comprises the following:
- All cottages have magnificent views.
- All cottages flow out onto private patios.
- All cottages are north-facing. (Cool in summer and sunny in winter.)
- For the colder winter months, most rooms are equipped with under-floor heating.
- Each cottage is equipped with its own kitchenette.
- Each cottage has its own private lounge.
- Several BBQ areas are available.
- TV and CD player in each cottage, with an extensive collection of CD's available on loan for guests.
- DSTV in the one bedroom and two bedroom cottage.
- Undercover and safe, off-street parking.
- Ample play areas for children, safely enclosed
Karrad is situated on a mountainside smallholding, amidst numerous fully grown pine trees and a lovely indigenous garden. It overlooks the valley and forested mountain slopes and when visiting this small-holding, tranquility is often the lasting impression. The views from the guest house are very special.
The guest house, only recently built, is personally managed by its co-owner. Holidaying in the area is an exhilarating experience for those seeking peace and quiet; alternatively, pursuing back-to-nature activities.
At Karrad you will find...
- comfortable accommodation of a highly acceptable standard.
- enchanting views of nature.
- peaceful and quiet surroundings, in sharp contrast to normal city life.
- efficient service (rooms serviced 4 times per week; linen, towels, toilet paper and soap supplied.)
- reasonable rates.