Blythedale Beach, a quite little village on the North Coast of KwaZulu-Natal. ±75km north of Durban and 25km north of Ballito, allows close access to large shopping centres but is also far enough to escape the busy city life.
We offer 4 rooms, all air-conditioned with en-suite bathrooms (shower, basin, toilet). TV 1, 2, 3, M-Net & e-TV. Coffee/tea, kettle, toaster, microwave in all the rooms, with mini tabletop ovens in 2 of the rooms. Three rooms with double beds, (1 includes a sleeper couch) and one room with two single beds. Two rooms with balcony sea view. The other rooms have access to a wooden deck, which has sea and forest views and is ideal for bird watching. Braai, pool and entertainment area available to guests. Trampoline, slide, swings and sandpit for children.
Within walking distance from the main beach, which has shark nets and lifeguards on duty in season/holidays. Convenience store, liquor store and restaurant 150m from B&B.
Nearby Activities Include:
- Bird Watching
- Scuba diving
- Golf - six top class courses (within a 25km radius)
- Harold Johnson Game Reserve (35km)
- Amathikulu Game Reserve (50km)
- Umfolozi Game Reserve (230km)
- King Shaka Monument/Grave (10km)
- uShaka Marine World (85km)
- Sappi Bird Hide (10km)
- Tugela River Ultimatum Tree (35km)
- Sharks Board, Durban (75km)
- Gateway Shopping Centre (70km)