Janine's Beach House
Looking for somewhere on the beach? Perfect seafront position - R2400/night for the whole house in Low Season makes this the bargain of the beachfront. Janine's Beach House is on a prime seafront spot right on the swimming section of the beach. Walk straight onto the beach. It is a stunning spot with a comfortable open plan home, styled for easy living.
The home has a newly modernised open plan kitchen, lounge, dining room, opening out onto a verandah where one can sit and eat all meals of the day. Relax in a chair and watch the sea, listening to the birds as they busy themselves in the indigenouse bush on the dunes. The kitchen is handsomely fully equipped with what you might need for your meals. A large electric oven and 5 plate gas stove is ready for you to cook your gourmet (or quick) meals. There is a scullery with dishwasher machine, large washing machine and a tumble dryer so you don’t need to pack huge suitcases of clothes. The fridge is a side by side fridge/freezer in one unit, plus a bar fridge/freezer to cool your drinks after a hot, lazy day on the beach.
There is a braai on the front verandah, and another on the back verandah, so its sheltered one way or the other. Plenty of wood is supplied for abundant scrumptious braais. Oudoor seating for everyone.
The Sleeping Quarters comprise of 6 double bedrooms, 7 bathrooms and a loft. 5 of the bedrooms are en-suite. The loft can sleep 4 children.....over the age of 4 (for safety reasons). 2 separate bathrooms for guests are also for the use of the 6th bedroom occupants. Summary - beds for 13 people, plus 4 mattresses in the loft, 7 bathrooms, ensuring comfort at every level.
- Room 1 – King
- Room 2 – Queen
- Room 3 – Queen
- Room 4 – Double
- Room 5 – Double
- Room 6 – Double and Single
- Loft – 4 mattresses plus overflow for parents rooms
When you come off the beach, use the private outdoor hot and cold shower to wash the salt off.
Domestic help is provided at a daily fee so that you can have a proper holiday.
Netflix is available.
Wifi is available.
Puzzles and games are found in the games closet.
Bedlinen, pillows, bath and beach towels supplied in abundance.
Within walking distance:
- Swimming, surfing, snorkeling and fishing beach.
- Seal Point surfing.
- Seal Point Lighthouse.
- Irma Booysen Reserve which has hiking trails, also for runners.
- Nearly 2km of beach for walking.
- Hiking on The Wild Side.
- Basics shopping.
- Liquid Lines swimming pool and coffee shop.
- Cycling along paths and jeep tracks and roads.
- World renowned surfing at Bruce’s Beauties in St Francis Bay +- 7km.
- World renowned surfing at Jeffreys Bay +- 30km.
- Golfing at the Links Golfcourse (Jack Nicklaus), and St Francis Bay Village Golfcourse +- 6km.
- Quayside Restaurant for time trials: paddling, cycling, running and swimming (as well as meals!).
- Restaurants in Cape St Francis and St Francis Bay.
- Spa in the Cape St Francis Resort.
- St Francis Bay canals.
- Oyster Bay – wild and wonderful +- 30km.
- Boating and water skiing on the Krom River +- 10km.
- Port St Francis Harbour +- 10km.
- Parkrun at the Links Golf Estate
- Humansdorp 25km
- Port Elizabeth 115km
- Plettenberg Bay 170km
- Baviaanskloof 90km
- beach (absolutely on the beach)
- beach (less than 500m)
- cycling trails
- fishing onsite
- laundry facilities onsite
- lock-up garage
- parking all onsite
- tumble dryer onsite
- washing machine onsite