IN THE VINEYARD SELF CATERING COTTAGES
Self Catering Cottages Accommodation
in Klapmuts, Cape Winelands,
Western Cape, South Africa
In the Vineyard cottages are situated on Uitkyk farm, a small family owned
vineyard and olive farm, nestled at the foot of the Simonsberg mountains.
We are surrounded by lush vineyards and stunning 360° scenery.
While staying in one of our homely cottages, you will experience the feeling of
a working farm, but will still enjoy the beauty and peace of nature that surrounds you.
Centered between Paarl and only a 45 min. drive
from the city of Cape Town, In the Vineyard takes you away from the busy city
life and offers you relaxation and a home away from homes.
Our two cottages, The Vineyard cottage and The Olive cottage each accommodates
up to 5 people in 2 bedrooms, with your choice of a kingsize bed or two single beds in the room. We also have an additional double bed sleepercouch in the living area. We are child-friendly- your little ones can enjoy playing on a safe farmyard, with security fencing all around you.
- Fully equipped open plan kitchen
- Bathroom with shower and bath
- Television with DSTV
- Secure parking
- Jetmaster in living area
- Braai on patio
- Take leisure walks on the farm through the vineyards
- Swim in the cement dam, when available
- Enjoy wine tasting at some of our famous South African wine estates on
the nearby wine routes -
as well as Mont Destin and Marianne wine estates next door to us
- The historic town of Paarl offers many activities, such as a visit to
KWV for a cellar tour or strolling
around at the Afrikaans Language Monument
- Enjoy a visit to the nearby Crocodile farm, Butterfly World or Lion Park
- When exploring the Peninsula, take a ride in the cable car to the top of
Table Mountain, visit the
V&A Waterfront or The Kirstenbosch
- Botanical Gardens
- Mont Destin Wine Farm
- Marianne Wine Estate
- KWV Cellar
- Afrikaans Lanuage Monument(Taalmonument)
- Le Bonheur Crocodile Farm
- Butterfly World
- Lion Rescue Park
- Cable Car on Table Mountain
- Victoria & Alfred Waterfront
- Kirstenbosch Botanical Gardens
- Paarl Wine Estates
- Stellenbosch Wine Valley
See next to main photo for alternative contact details.