Kamberg Nearby Attractions
Nearby Towns (within 30km)
Fly-fishing in the Drakensberg
The fresh mountain air and clean, clear water make Kamberg a paradise for fly-fishing, with a number of stocked dams fed by the Little and Big Mooi Rivers flowing through the area.
Take A Hike in the Drakensberg
The Kamberg region also provides nature enthusiasts with excellent opportunities
for hiking and bird watching, with various well maintained routes.
Rock Art in the Drakensberg
Many fine examples of San rock art exist near Kamberg. A Bushman Rock Art Site has been opened to the public giving visitors the chance
to learn more about the history of the Drakensberg.
The Kamberg Nature Reserve has three attractive picnic sites situated near the river and trout dams.
Other attractions in Kamberg
- tubing on the Little Mooi river at Glengarry
- mountain biking at Glengarry
- Glengarry Golf Club (9 holes)
- Annual Kamberg Trout Festival
- Kamberg Outdoor Challenge
- Kamberg Country Day
- Annual Miss Fertilizer Bag Competition
- Glengerry Mountain Bike Classic