|Address:||371 Macdonald Avenue,
|Contact :||Riaan Mulder|
Impi’s Nest is a privately owned, 4-bedroom (8+ persons) Log House, situated on a 1500 sqm stand in Glenmore (Munster) KwaZulu-Natal South Coast, 20 km south of Margate and 18 km north of the Wild Coast Sun.
The house (sorry - no sea view) is walking distance (approx. 350 m) from the Main beach, i.e. Glenmore Beach and rated Blue Flag. Life Guards are usually on duty during all peak holiday periods.
The area has a relative low crime rate, but a vigilant attitude is recommended as petty opportunist thieves will target careless holidaymakers.
The Log house with large garden contributes to a relaxed, cozy and tranquil atmosphere.
Shopping malls, restaurants, leisure activities and other attractions are all nearby to maximize your stay. Please refer to locally available newspapers and brochures.
Impi’s Nest is Self-catering and fully furnished with all the basic conveniences.
The House also have the following mentionable facilities:
- Two medium sized fridge/freezers.
- 51’ Flat screen TV with USB and HDMI ports.
- CD/DVD Player.
(So, bring your USB Stick, External Hard drive or CD/DVD’s for added entertainment).
- Dstv - The Dstv is pay as you go and can be activated on your request or you may bring your own Dstv Decoder.
- A washing machine and tumble dryer, iron and ironing board.
- Full kitchen and utensils with built in stove/plates. Also, Potjie Pot size 3.
- Fans in all rooms
- Firearm safe
- Jungle Gym
- Outside Fixed Braai and Fire-pit (on lawn, back of house) and Large Portable Braai on Deck.
- 8-Seater Deck Set
- Dart Board (Bring own darts)
- Basketball-net and ball
III. THE HOUSE
The house has an Upper- and Lower level as follows:
-Main part of house with Sun-deck, kitchen and lounge area.
-3 bedrooms: (1 x King, 1 x Queen, 1 x Stacked bunkbed).
-Office Table and Chair.
-All rooms have built-in cupboards and make-up mirror.
-2 bathrooms: (1 with bath, basin, toilet and 1 with shower and basin).
-4th bedroom with 1 x Double bed / single bunk bed combo.
-1 bathroom (Shower, basin, toilet).
Note: The washing machine and Tumble dryer is situated in this room.
The house is not suitable for physical disabled persons or people with walking problems.
The house is cleaned and bedding is fitted the day before arrival. Used Bedding will be washed by the owner and can be left in the rooms on departure. Tenants may provide own bedding if preferred. Additional clean bedding is available on request.
- Please supply own towels and toiletries.
- Refer to the Inventory (if available) as to familiarize yourselves with the full content of the house.
- No domestic Service is provided during your stay, but can be arranged (in advance).
- The Property is fenced. NO Dogs are allowed on the property.
- The Jungle Gym should be inspected by Parents before allowing Children to play thereon (at own risk).
- Open Covered parking is available beneath the house (support beams) and open paved areas. No parking on the grass is allowed.
- The house and alarm is monitored 24/7 by GP Security (Tel. No. 03931-11117) who patrols locally and have a very quick response time.
- All round Burglar proofing.
- Internal Security Gates at top and bottom doors.
- Motion Sensor Beams are installed around the house.
- External day/night sensing lights at front and back of House.
|Area for wedding ceremony|
|Undercover area for signing the register|
|Couple must provide own catering|
|In house events coordinator (compulsory)|
|In house events coordinator (not compulsory)|
|Fully stocked bar|
|Cutlery and crockery rental|
|Cleaning / serving staff|