SELF CATERING 8 SLEEPER LOG HOUSE IN GLENMORE, SOUTH COAST, KWAZULU-NATAL, SOUTH AFRICAI.INTRODUCTION
Impi’s Nest is a privately owned, 4-bedroom (8+ persons) Log House, situated in Glenmore (Munster) KwaZulu-Natal South Coast, 20 km south of Margate and 15 km north of the Wild Coast Sun and Water World.
The house (sorry - no sea view
) is walking distance (approx. 350 m) from the Glenmore Main Beach. Life- and Car Guards are usually on duty during all peak holiday periods.
The area has a relative low crime rate, but a vigilant attitude is recommended as petty opportunist thieves will target careless holidaymakers.
The Log house with large garden contributes to a relaxed, cozy and tranquil atmosphere.
Shopping malls, restaurants, leisure activities and other attractions are all nearby to maximize your stay. Please refer to local newspapers and brochures supplied. A Tourist Information Centre is situated inside Mac Banana.
Impi’s Nest is Self-catering
and fully furnished with all the basic conveniences.
The following is also mentionable:
- Two medium sized fridge / freezers combination.
- 51’ Flat screen TV with USB and HDMI ports.
- Amplifier with Speakers, CD/DVD Player.
- (So, bring your USB Stick, External Hard drive or CD/DVD’s for added entertainment).
- Open-View Dstv or you may bring your own Dstv Decoder.
- Washing machine and tumble dryer, iron and ironing board.
- No. 3 Potjie.
- Fans in all rooms
- Firearm safe
- Jungle Gym
- Outside Fixed Braai and Fire-pit (on lawn, back of house) and Large Portable Braai on Deck.
- Dart Board (Bring own darts)
- Basketball-net and ball
Main part of house with Sun-deck, Kitchen and Lounge area.
3 bedrooms: (1 x King, 1 x Queen, 2 x Single Beds).
All rooms have built-in cupboards and make-up mirror.
2 bathrooms: (1 with bath, basin, toilet and 1 with shower and basin).
4th bedroom with 1 x Double bed and 1 x Single bed.
1 bathroom (Shower, basin, toilet).
The washing machine and Tumble dryer is situated in this room.
The house is not suitable for physical disabled persons or people with walking problems.
The house is cleaned and bedding is fitted. Used Bedding will be washed by the owner and can be left in the rooms on departure. Tenants may provide own bedding if preferred.
- Please supply own towels and toiletries.
- An Inventory will be at your disposal.
- No domestic Service is provided during your stay, but can be arranged (in advance).
- The Property is fenced. NO Dogs are allowed on the property.
- The use of the Jungle Gym is at Own risk.
- Open Covered parking is available beneath the house (support beams) and open paved areas.
No parking is allowed on the grass.
- The house and alarm are monitored 24/7 by GP Security (Tel. No. 03931-11117) who patrols locally and have a very quick response time.
- All round Burglar proofing.
- Internal Security Gates at top and bottom doors.
- Motion Sensor Beams are installed around the house.
- External day/night sensing lights at front and back of House.
- All valuable and loose items, baggage, cameras, Cellphones etc. should be removed from vehicles and not placed near open windows.