Horseback Beach Adventures
Horse Riding in Old Durban International Airport, Durban Metro & Durban, KwaZulu-Natal, South Africa
Horseback Beach Adventures
Horse Riding In Old Durban International Airport, Durban Metro & Durban, KwaZulu-Natal
HORSEBACK BEACH ADVENTURES
Enjoy leisurely beach strolls on horseback. Be thrilled by a faster ride if you have more experience and confidence.
Our 12km bridle trail meanders through some lovely bush paths with fascinating colourful and unusual birds to spy, alongside market gardens and onto a peaceful beach.
You may choose to ride the full distance without stopping. Or you could opt to dismount for a most welcome half way rest, down some light refreshments, & possibly take your horse for a swim or roll in the shallows if the weather is just right!
Or use your break opportunity to visit the mangroves on a pleasant boardwalk if weather is unsuitable for horses' swim, or if this is your taste of fun.
R450pp for our "Snacks and Swim with the Horses Ride, which lasts between 3 and 4 hours.
R350pp for the "Non-Stop" ride, takes between 2 and 3 hours.
We have many other rides available (Sunset, Deluxe, Couple' Packages, etc)
Cash or EFT only! Regrettably we do not accept cheques and credit cards. Prices subject to change.
By appointment only.
In Winter the rides start at 2pm,
In Summer the rides start at 3pm.
No experience required. Basic instructions given before riding out. At least 1 experienced guide accompanies every ride.
Kindly reply (SMS text message us or write an email;) with:
1. all riders' names,
3. exact weights in kilograms,
4. each one's previous horse riding history,
5. do any of the riders have a medical condition? (Asthma, epilepsy, pregnancy, etc.)
6. Date you would like to ride, and an alternative date in case of rain on your preferred date.
7. Which ride you would like to do
8. Your south african cell phone number that we can contact you on easily
9. Any extras you would like on your ride, or any other information you can give us.
This info will help us to plan ahead and assign appropriate horses.
Long pants and closed shoes must be worn. Sun block and insect repellent is recommended. We supply safety hard hats, saddles and bridles. If you choose to do the , 3hr snacks and swim with horses, trail, please also bring a swimsuit or a pair of short pants and a towel. And don't forget to bring a carrot or apple as a treat for your horse.
Adjacent old Durban International Airport. Detailed directions will be sent on confirmation of rides.
Tell us your special wishes, and we'll try to make your ride fabulous!
Other listing types and nearby points of interest
- Accommodation / Places To Stay
- Activities / Things To Do
- Restaurants / Places To Eat
- Information / Points of interest
- Show All Activities In Old Durban International Airport