Self Catering Cottage/ House/ Bungalow, Hartenbos, Garden Route, Western Cape
A newly build beach house with private cottage in Hartenbos on the
famous Garden Route.
The Garden route is a popular stretch of the south-eastern coast of South Africa. It stretches from Mossel Bay to the Storms River which is crossed along the N2 coastal highway and 45 kilometres outside George. It has an oceanic climate, with mild to warm summers, and mild to cool winters. It has the mildest climate in South Africa and the second mildest climate in the world, after Hawaii, according to the Guinness Book of Records. The route is sandwiched between the aforementioned mountains and the Indian Ocean.
The Outeniqua and Tsitsikamma indigenous forests are a unique mixture of Cape Fynbos and Temperate Forest and offer hiking trails and eco-tourism activities. Nearly 300 species of bird life are to be found in a variety of habitats ranging from fynbos to forest wetlands. Ten nature reserves as whell as unique marine reserves, home to soft coral reefs, dolphins, seals and bays along the Garden Route are nurseries to the endangered Southern Right Whale which come there to calve in the winter and spring (July to December).
The Garden Route is home to golf courses, forests, shopping malls, craft villages and the world's highest bridge bungy jump, the Bloukrans Bridge Bungy.
This beautiful cottage are situated in Hartenbos, home of ATKV, and belongs to the Mossel Bay Local Municipality, has its own entrance and private access, shaded canopy for parking with electronic gate, BBQ area with braai facility, Satellite TV with MNet and fully equipped kitchen. Walking distance from beach (3 blocks). Two street blocks from Hartenbos entertainment area. Alarm system for security. The resort of Hartenbos includes five kilometres of Blue Flag Beaches, a river with paddle boats, a super tube, fun park, heated swimming pool, flea markets, conference facilities and shopping centres.
2 Bedrooms with 1 bathroom (4 Persons) OR 3 Bedrooms with 2 bathrooms (6 Persons).
Nearby activities and attractions including swimming beach, sightseeing, water sports, golfing, fishing, popular routes, children fun, culture, hiking trails, wildlife and other adventure.
Housekeeping service and all linen included in tariff. Bring only own Towels.
No Pets allowed. No smoking inside cottage.
Large fridge/freezer, SnappyShef 2 plate stove, microwave with grill facility, toaster, serving bowls, pots, pans, crockery and cutlery for 6 persons and all other necessary kitchen equipment. Also BBQ facility with all necessary braai equipment, casseroles etc.
- Head east on Albertina Sisulu Rd toward Delvers St
- Turn left onto Van Beek St
- Take the 2nd left onto Error St
- Turn left onto Sivewright Ave/M31
Continue to follow M31
- Merge onto Francois Oberholzer Fwy/M2 via the ramp on the right to Roodepoort
- Take exit 9 to merge onto M1 toward Bloemfontein
- Take exit 391 to merge onto N12/N12 Southern Bypass toward M68/Soweto/Kimberley/N1/Bloemfontein
- Take exit 67 for M68 toward Soweto
- Keep right at the fork, follow signs for N12/Bloemfontein/Kimbereley and merge onto N12
- Keep right to continue on N1
- Continue onto N1/R34
- Continue onto N1
- Turn right toward N1
- Slight left onto N1
Partial toll road
- Turn left to stay on N1
Go through 1 roundabout
- Turn left onto N12
- Continue onto Voortrekker St/R62
- Turn left onto R328
- Continue onto Louis Fourie Rd/R102
- Turn left onto Onderbos Ave
- Continue onto Kaap De Goede Hoop Ave
- Turn right onto Port Natal Ave
- Take the 2nd left onto Spioenkop Ave
Destination will be on the right
- Click on the rooms/units to see their bed configurations.
2Bed1Bath (Sleeps 4) x 1Room 1 - queen
Room 2 - single, single
3Bed2Bath (Sleeps 6) x 1Room 1 - queen
Room 2 - single, single
Room 3 - single, single