Holiday Resort Accommodation
in Kelso, on the South Coast,
KwaZulu-Natal, South Africa
A holiday with a difference family fun, second to none!
Happy Wanderers - where you really step out of your door onto the beach, not many places like that...
Happy Wanderers - where you stand a good chance of catching the biggest fish you've ever caught, either off the beach, or off the rocks at Kelso
The Resu - Wrecked Heron Restaurant and Ladies' Bar - Fine fare for patrons, specialising in grills and seafood. We also offer buffets and spitbraais for special occasions. The ladies bar and restaurant are virtually on the beach, so your outlook on the sea, while wining and dining is panoramic, to say the least.
An unspoilt private beach, bathed in golden sunlight; rock pools to explore.
Where we are?
Happy Wanderers is situated on the beach of Kelso, on the south coast of KwaZulu-Natal, South Africa. Only 65km from Durban, and 5 minutes from Scottburgh
Our facilities at Happy Wanderers include:
Functions at Happy Wanderers:
- an inviting a la carte restaurant and a cosy pub, with uninterrupted views of the waves
- a shop and take-away
- fresh water swimming pools
- trampoline and games room
- in-season entertainment
- freezer space available
Accommodation at Happy Wanderers:
- a great venue for functions with a difference
- weddings, anniversaries and other social gatherings
- corporate events
Places to visit and things to do:
- Bachelor Chalet: Fully furnished for 2 adults and 2 children. Fridge and stove, private bathroom.
- 1 Bedroom Chalet: Fully furnished double bedroom, lounge, kitchenette and bathroom. Sleeps 4 people.
- 3 Bedroom Chalet: Fully furnished, two double bedrooms, lounge, kitchenette and bathroom. Sleeps 6 people. (All linen, except swimming towels and dishcloths, is supplied in the chalets.)
- Caravan Sites: 80 well-shaded and electrified sites with TV points.
- For the nature lover, hiking at nature reserves in close proximity to Happy Wanderers - Oribi Gorge, Vernon Crookes Nature Reserve, and Crocworld at nearby Scottburgh;
- For the golfer, numerous renowned golfing venues, including Selbourne Country Club and Umdoni Golf Club;
- For the fisherman, fine opportunities for fishing from the rocks, from the beach and out at sea;
- For the sea lover, dives by arrangement and boat trips to view the marine life;
- For the dreamer, beautiful rock pools to explore and long walks along the beach.
Tour Grading Council Of South Africa - 3-star Caravan Park only
See next to main photo for alternative contact details.