Bed & Breakfast/ Guest House/ Guest Lodge, Alberton, East Rand, Gauteng
Greenfields Guesthouse overlooks the lush green playing fields of Reading Golf course.
You will experience great service with a smile and feel as if you've just arrived at your home away from home!
The guesthouse consists of 4x different houses all situated in Fore Street which means that guests can choose their favourite guesthouse house that best suit their specific taste, style and needs.
All rooms are equipped with International plugs, bar fridge, heating / fans, DSTV, hairdryers, toiletries, linen, towels and safe and en-suite bathrooms. We are also a wireless internet hotspot zone.
Secure parking, restaurant, swimming pool, laundry service, airport transfers, bar and pool areas & conference venues. We are proudly wheelchair friendly.
Things to do nearby:
Greenfields Guesthouse is situated across Reading Golf course.
Within a 10km radius you will find a gym, horse riding, shopping/curios, beauty salons, entertainment, the Barnyard theatre, restaurants, hospitals, schools, etc.
Greenfields Silver embodies a true French Country Style, with its white washed furniture, inviting atmosphere, being both earthy and convivial, it brings a relaxed and elegant feel.
It consists of 16 luxury single rooms each with a ¾ bed, DSTV, shower, washbasin, toilet with communal microwave and fridge.
The public areas include 2 x lounge areas, our true French country breakfast & dining room, braai facilities, pool table and bat facilities and a lovely swimming pool.
Greenfields Gold's English Country Living Space embodies a comfortable, welcoming and cosy feeling.
It has a mixture of antiques, combined with a mix of patterns, collections and a few eccentric finds.
The classic look was built on gracious ambiance with lived-in comfort and consists of 17 en-suite rooms ranging from budget single rooms, standard & family rooms, as well as luxury loft rooms, each with DSTV, en-suite bathroom, microwave and fridge.
The public areas include 2 x lounge areas, bar facility, swimming pool and typical English Country Style breakfast and dining rooms.
Greenfields Platinum is decorated in a true African theme with dark brown leather furniture, carved woodwork, vivid colours, geometric shapes and stylish exotic animal prints.
We at Greenfields, are proudly South African and guests can expect nothing less than a warm welcome, with the beautiful & quiet garden surroundings overlooking the golf course!
Greenfields platinum consist of 7 x rooms ranging from standard double to luxury double rooms, each with DSTV, en-suite bathroom, microwave and fridge.
The public areas include a spacious lounge area, bar facility with pool table, swimming pool and African breakfast and dining room.
Greenfields platinum also offers guests a fully air conditioned conference room equipped with a Projector, Flip chart & Markers, Colour television with DSTV, White board & DVD player that can seat up to 20 guests in schoolroom style.
This exclusive private lodge with 2x bedrooms, one with a queen size bed and the other with two three quarter beds, each with their own bathroom is situated at Greenfields Platinum.
It has a spacious private lounge with build in gas heater. Full DSTV, Fully equipped kitchen and own braai facility. Covered parking for two vehicles. Fully serviced every day. This private lodge is ideal for clients that would like to book a longer stay or for families!
Guests can also make use of Greenfields Platinum's public swimming pool & bar facilities.
Breakfast is included in the cost and therefore guests have the option of joining the Greenfields guests for breakfast or to make use of the self-catering facilities in the lodge.
Lunch & dinner can be pre-booked at reception daily at an affordable extra cost.
Greenfields Manor House
Greenfields Manor House displays that true Country Farmhouse style, beautifully decorated in the theme with a touch of French provincial. This house immediately makes one feel at home and as if this is a well lived in space with a wonderful atmosphere. The big 'stoep' overlooking the lush green lawns and golf course gives it a sense of a calm breakaway from the city rush. It offers 3 x luxury en-suite rooms, spacious lounge area and beautiful dining room. A Jacuzzi room with private bar, swimming pool and braai facilities.
Awards & Accreditations
- Tourism Grading - 4 Stars
- Leaving airport terminal.
- Take johannesburg lane (r24) *5 to 6km.
- Pass edenvale *5 to 6km. Road split into three lanes, take durban, vereeniging (n3, n12).
- Carry on straight *6 to 7km.pass germiston road split in two * left is road to heidelburg/durban (n3), keep on straight * road to kimberley, vereeniging (n12) *2 to 3km.
- Take voortrekker street, alberton (r103) off ramp.
- At robot turn left, stick to right hand lane (see formula hotel on your right).
- At big crossing (robots) turn right into ring road west.
- At third robot turn right into fore street (you will see the boma buffet restaurant on your right and a stone church on your left).
- Carry on straight over 3 stop street in fore street, you will see the reading golf course on your right hand side.
- Carry on to fore street 47 (signboard outside * guesthouse).
- air conditioner (some units)
- airport (less than 15km)
- airport transfers
- bar/cocktail lounge
- braai / barbecue - communal
- car hire (less than 20km)
- conference venue onsite
- DSTV in room
- exercise facilities (less than 5km)
- golf (less than 5km)
- laundry facilities onsite
- live entertainment (less than 3km)
- lock-up safe
- medical facilities (less than 5km)
- microwave in unit
- outdoor pool
- parking all onsite
- private entrance
- restaurant (less than 5km)
- tea / coffee making facilities
- tennis court (less than 5km)
- wifi hotspot