GRACE GUEST HOUSE
Self Catering House Accommodation
in Great Brak River, Garden Route,
Western Cape, South Africa
Beautifully restored self contained 1850 family farmstead set in serenity on a working farm with 360 degrees views of the Outeniqua Mountains and Mossel Bay.
Breakaway and let your soul find solace in the tranquility of the Grootsorgfontein serenity.
Toast the breathtaking sunsets from a northfacing protected stoep, fish bass in one of the farm dams or simply stroll the meadows.
We are located 9 kilometres north of George
35 kilometres east.
Your hosts are husband and wife, Wilhelm and Nicolette Meyer, active third generation farmers with a proud tradition cultivating the rolling landscapes.
Our restored farmstead consists of 2 suites:
The first suite caters for 6 people in two bedrooms (also sleeper couch in lounge). One bedroom with queen size bed, the other with two single beds with 2 bathrooms, kitchen, lounge and private braai stoep.
The second suite caters for 4 people. The spacious one bedroom has a double bed, en-suite bathroom and open plan kitchenette, lounge/dining area (with sleeper couch) and private northfacing stoep.
Suites are fully equipped and we supply bedding/linen and bathroom towels. We look forward welcoming you and will endeavor to make your stay fulfilling and memories that will taunt you until your next return.
- Golfers paradise (Fancourt, Bramble Hill, The Links Court, George and Mossel Bay Golf Courts, etc.)
- Dias Museum, Garden Route Casino, Barnyard Theatre in Mossel Bay
- Choo-tjoe steam train from George to Knysna
- Sea and lagoon views from the Heads at Knysna
- Botlierskop Game Farm offers day & night drives and wonderful dinners in their African Restaurant (±5 kilometres)
- Outeniqua Power Van
- Forest Trails
- Beautiful beaches
See next to main photo for alternative contact details.