Self Catering Accommodation
in Camps Bay, Cape Town,
Western Cape, South Africa
Our guest accommodation is set in the tranquil setting on the slopes of the 12 Apostles,Camps Bay
with breathtaking unobstructed sea views and mountain views behind our home,
with walks to the Table Mountain Reserve accessible out the back gate onto the
We have a variety of indigenous plants such as proteas and fynbos in our natural garden which flows into the Nature Reserve. Sugarbirds, rock pigeons, tortoise and mongoose can be observed and - if you are lucky the odd klipspringer.
- Accommodation for 2 - en-suite bath/shower
- Fully equipped for self catering
- Own entrance & private parking
- We supply bedding and towels
- Braai facilities in private grassed area with portable weber braai
- Iron and ironing board in room
- TV, M-Net & DStv
- Small safe
- Light continental breakfast for the first morning
- Chilled bottle of wine for the first evening to watch the incredible
sunset from your private patio or the pool.
- Mini gym overlooking the pool and sea and salad garden
- Full size fridge in the mini gym for extra goodies
- Working Glass Bead Studio on the premises for gifts and viewing of work
- Coffee, tea available in room
- Fax facility/copier
- Serviced weekly
- 3 minutes to the beach
- 8 minutes to the City Centre
- 10 minutes to the V&A Waterfront
- 3 minutes to the Cable Station
- 100 metres to the start of the Western Table Mountain walks (maps & books available)
Check in Times
Check in after 2 pm on day of arrival.
Check out by 10.30 on day of leaving
See next to main photo for alternative contact details.