FIG TREE MANOR B & B
Bed & Breakfast Accommodation
in Blythedale Beach, North Coast,
KwaZulu-Natal, South Africa
We are situated in Blythedale Beach
, a tranquil, peaceful and unspoilt little holiday resort, on the Dolphin Coast of KwaZulu-Natal. Twenty minutes from Ballito and an hour from Durban, makes it close to all large shopping centres but far enough to escape the hustle and bustle of city life.
Set in a tropical garden, Fig Tree Manor offers clean, safe, affordable and comfortable accommodation. All 5 rooms have TV (TV 1, 2, 3, & e-TV), en-suite bathrooms, ceiling fans, tea/coffee making facilities, secure parking and their own private access. Continental breakfast is served. The 2 upstairs rooms have a communal dining room/sitting room with an adjacent kitchenette. From the balcony there is a view of the Indian Ocean as well as an inland forest view. Three of the rooms are downstairs, of which one has its own separate dining room/sitting room where light meals can be prepared - if so preferred.
- The beach is about 8min walk from the B&B.
- Gentle strolls on the beach will relax and unwind the visitor.
- May sight the whales and dolphins for which this part of the coast is known for.
- Umhlali Golf courses nearby.
- The B&B is close to Game and Nature Reserves (± 1 to 2 hours drive away).
- Close to historical sites and tribal life.
- Fishing, diving and surfing can be done.
- Gentle walks can be done in the indigenous bush.
- Bird watching environment.
- Dinner provided on request.
- A restaurant in the village supplies delicious, inexpensive meals.
- Within walking distance from B&B.
- A convenience store plus a liquor store is close to the B&B.
- The closest town (Stanger) is 7km away where all banking, shopping can be done.
- Braai/barbeque facilities available.
- 2 plate stove in 2 of the units plus a microwave in one of the other rooms.
- Suitable for the businessman, as well as the holidaymaker who just wants to relax.
- We are a non-smoking establishment.
- Beach towels are available on request.
- Laundry service available in the village.
- We speak English and Afrikaans fluently.
See next to main photo for alternative contact details.