Self Catering Cottage/ House/ Bungalow in Guinjata Bay, Inhambane, Mozambique
Self Catering Cottage/ House/ Bungalow In Guinjata Bay, Inhambane, Inhambane
This luxury family villa (8 persons) is located on top of a dune and has full
sea view over Inhambane province is the perfect
place for relaxing, diving, snorkelling, fishing or a cultural experience.
The quiet and almost private beach is at the foot of the dune. Diving schools, Fish safari companies, restaurants and pubs are only a short beach walk away (5 minutes).
The villa is situated in Cumbini resort, a 6 years young, small, quiet and secure resort with lots of facilities, and which is uniquely located amongst an array of more than 500 coconut palms.
4X4 vehicles can comfortably reach the resort. Other vehicles with rear "diff-lock" configuration and well deflated tyres, can also reach the resort. Safe parking for smaller 2-wheel drive bakkies and passenger cars is available within 1.5 kilometres of the resort.
Dumela is a spacious and atmospheric family villa for 8 persons located on top of a dune with full seaview. The Villa has four bedrooms en suite and a fully equipped open plan kitchen/dining room with gas stove/oven, refrigerator and freezer. Two bedrooms are seafront facing. The thatched roof and the local made wooden furniture give the Villa the real Mozambican touch. The veranda gives you enough space to relax and enjoy the beautiful view on Guinjata bay.
- Private braai (only allowed to use with permission, charcoal at reception)
- Two bathrooms with toilet
- Under roof parking
- Luxury mosquito nets and all bedding included (towels on request)
- Hot and cold water, suitable for drinking
- Outdoor shower (cold)
- 24h Electricity (standby generator)
- Washing lines
General services in and outside the resort
- Restaurants within 500 meters from Cumbini
- Private reliable servants (R90 per day)
- Shuttle service from Inhambane Airport
- Security (alarm systems and security guards 24 hours)
- Booking services (diving & fishing etc.)
- Basic supermarket nearby (incl. bakery)
- Border assistance (R100 per vehicle)
- Cell phone coverage: Vodacom en M cell, international roaming
- Internet access (laptop computer with modem required)
- Anti Malaria spray program
What to bring yourself?
- Towels (if not requested)
- Food (Please note that meat from South Africa has to be sealed!)
- Sun cream
- If you come with small children: bring your own child cot and chair