Come and experience one of the most beautiful spots on the Kwazulu Natal North Coast. Not only do you have clean, pristine sandy beaches to walk or sunbathe on, but there are many rock pools full of interesting sea life to observe. The warm Indian Ocean provides therapeutic swimming conditions.
Cove Cottage is a stylish yet quaint self-catering 4-bedroom home.
It sleeps 11 people and consists of:
- Main en-suite (bath and shower) and TV - queen-size bed
- Bedroom 2 - two single beds.
- Bedroom 3 (beautiful sea view) - queen-size bed
- Bedroom 4 - two single bunk beds and one single bed (i.e. sleeps 5)
- 2 separate bathrooms ( bath and shower and the other bath only) - (therefore 3 bathrooms including the main en-suite).
- All rooms have fans.
- Open plan, fully equipped kitchen.
- Open plan lounge and dining room.
- TV and DStv satellite dish (please provide your own smart card to utilize full bouquet on DStv)
- Beautiful covered verandah with magnificent views.
- Outside hot shower facility.
- Weber braai.
- Elevated viewing deck - wonderful for sundowners and of course for dolphin and whale viewing.
- Laundry on the premises.
- Fully serviced daily.
- Babysitting available at an additional cost.
- Close to popular restaurants and bars.
Several championship golf courses nearby: Umhlali.
Close to wonderful shopping facilities: Ballito, Gateway, Umhlanga.
Lots of entertainment close by:
- Lots of entertainment close by:
- Sibaya Casino (20 minutes)
- Crocodile Farm (10 minutes)
- Animal Farm for the little ones (12 minutes).
Secure with alarm system linked to armed response. Double garage available. A 30 minute drive to Durban and 50 minute drive to the airport. No smoking inside the cottage. No pets allowed.
Bath towels provided - please bring your own beach towels.
Come and have a dream holiday!