Blythedale Beach is a small unspoilt beach resort situated on the North Coast of
KwaZulu Natal between Durban & Richardsbay and approx 40 km North of King Shaka
Served by a well established infrastructure, Baroque Bed & Breakfast is ideally
situated to cater for the discerning businessman and relaxed holidaymaker alike.
Two luxury double rooms, each with en-suite shower room, ceiling fan, tea and
coffee making facilities, bar fridge, radio, colour DSTV, shared balcony and
private entrance are available.
- Relax by the swimming pool or walk down to the main beach, 150m away.
- In close proximity (1 to 2 hours drive) to game and nature reserves,
historical sites and tribal life.
- Various golf courses nearby.
- Excellent fishing, diving, surfing and bird watching environment.
- Ample off-street parking.
- Continental breakfast served in separate dining room.
- Convenience store, liquor store and restaurant within walking distance.
- Dinner is provided on request if adequate notice is given.