Bed & Breakfast/ Guest House/ Guest Lodge Accommodation
in Port Edward, South Coast,
KwaZulu-Natal, South Africa
Please note : There are no facilities for children
Please view rates on the right-hand-side under
"Rates & Tariffs"
The lodge will be closed from 20/01 to 28/02
Welcome, Nested in a 130 ha eco estate in the tropical south, Natal coast of
South Africa, between Port Edward and Leisure Bay this small unique and
luxurious "Bali style" guest lodge offers you:
- The best views over the Indian Ocean, the Boboi River lagoon and Leisure
- Beautiful paradisiacal settings.
- Magnificent sunrises (for early birds).
- Amazing decoration with many unique art pieces in each room.
- A 15 meters long pool, sun deck, covered terrace and Yin/Yang garden.
- A safe, enclosed, secured estate (state of art electrical fence and
video cameras) offering great walks or jogging.
- Only three very special bedrooms.
- Access to beautiful and quiet Leisure Bay beach (shark nets).
- Complete privacy.
- DSTV on full HD LCD television flat screens.
- All bedrooms/ rooms are non-smoking.
- Full English or continental breakfast taking into account your own food
requirements (subject to availability) and allergies.
- Variety of restaurants along the coast for lunch and dinner.
Many activities nearby:
- Golf courses (7 in the area)
- Hike in the 3274 ha of Umtamvuna Nature Reserve (15 min away)
- Whale & Dolphin watching in season
- Xhosa and/ or Zulu heritage (15 min away)
- Beaver Creek Coffee Estate
- Sani Pass into Lesotho (whole day with 4x4)
- Wild Coast Casino (10min away)
- Oribi Gorges (30 min away)
- Drakensberg Underberg world heritage mountains (2 hours drive)
- and much moreâ�¦
See next to main photo for alternative contact details.