AQUA VIEW AT 27/ 29 GUEST HOUSE
Self Catering Cottage Accommodation,
Weddings, Conferences, Functions & Special Events,
in Deneysville, Northern & Eastern Free State,
Free State, South Africa
The Aqua View Group was formed in 2011 as a hospitality group offering services in the tourism industry. In the Group there are 4 Guest Houses, 2 Wedding Venues and 1 Game Farm situated either on the Vaal Dam or on the Vaal River.
Aqua View is located on the banks of the Vaal Dam in the quaint town of Deneysville, one hour from Johannesburg.
We offer elegant, spacious and comfortable accommodation at affordable prices for up to 31 guests. There are two open plan kitchens with oven, microwave, washing machine, fridge/freezer. Three luxurious lounges with Full DSTV and two dining rooms. At the Swimming pool there is a self-catering bar with Braai facilities overlooking the Vaal Dam. Aqua View can be used for weddings, functions, conferences and special events. There is secure parking for cars and boats.
Room Facilities: Options Galore. Ideal for 31 guests. Or can be divided to accommodate groups from 6 upwards.
- Aqua View - The nine bedroom lodge can be taken as one complete unit sleeping 31 guests. It comes with two Kitchens, three lounges and two dining rooms. Or
- Aqua View at 27 - There are 3 double rooms with sliding doors onto the garden. All rooms come with hairdryers, towels and toiletries. 2 Bathrooms and a guest toilet. Ideal for 6 Adults and 4 Children. The Guest House has an open plan Granite top kitchen with double catering oven, convection microwave, washing machine, dish washer, tumble dryer, fridge and freezer. 2 open plan lounges and dining room area with full DSTV and a fire place. Or
- Aqua View at 29 - There are 6 double rooms with 6 en-suite bathrooms all with sliding doors onto the garden. All rooms come with hairdryers, towels and toiletries. Ideal for 12 Adults and 9 Children. There is a separate guest toilet. The Guest House has an open plan Granite top kitchen with oven, microwave, fridge and freezer. Open plan lounge and breakfast nook with full DSTV.
There is a braai facility onto the swimming pool and bar area which has full DSTV overlooking the Vaal Dam. There is secure parking for cars and boats behind electric gates. All guests have 24 hour security and supplied with their own remote access key. The Guest House is fully serviced.
- We can organize SAMSA approved charter services on the Vaal Dam. This includes Party Cruises, Speed Boats, Dingy's and Kayaks.
Things to do:
- There are several restaurants
- Boating, skiing, cycling, canoeing and fishing.
- Amusement fun park
- The Famous Marina Castle
- Crocodile and Lion Farm
- Historical Bikers Museum
- 3 yacht clubs
- Various well known golf courses 25 minutes away
- Emerald Casino which offer Gambling, Ten Pen bowling, Aqua dome, African Spa with high standard treatment, Wall Climbing, Putt Putt, Animal world which have 500 animals of 88 different species. Game drives available.
- 4 x 4 trails/Quad bike trails
- Vaal race coarse
- Bird Sanctuary
In Room Facilities
- Bathroom (en-suite)
- Additional bed/matress
- Bathroom towels supplied, bring own swimming towels
- Bed linen supplied
- Complimentary toiletries
- Smoking: not allowed, only in bar and outside
See next to main photo for alternative contact details.