Aloe Stone Lodge
FOR AVAILABILITY, PLEASE CHECK UNDER THE 'RATES & TARIFFS' LINK
Value self-catering accommodation on a KZN golfing estate. Zimbali, Simbithi and Umhlali golf estates only 30 minutes away - in addition to being on the magical Princes Grant eco and golfing estate.
Aloestone Lodge overlooks the first green of this Platinum-rated course, and is within easy walking distance to the clubhouse and its facilities. The beach is about a three minute drive away from the house.
Flexibility allows for groups of 2 to 12 guests to be accommodated. The main house has 4 double en-suite bedrooms and there are two separate studio rooms. Each studio room is self contained and can be rented separately.
Best golfing accommodation deal on KZN North Coast. Princes Grant (secure beachfront eco estate) is an luxury golfing venue, half an hour away from Zimbali, Simbithi and Umhlali Golf estates.
There are 2 X 2 seater golf carts available free of charge to use when clients book their accommodation with Aloestone.
The main house contains:
- A lovely, double-volume lounge leading onto a balcony with braai facilities and tree-top views.
- A TV lounge with limited-channel DStv.
- A fully-equipped kitchen with granite counters, a dishwasher, microwave and large fridge/freezer.
- Four en-suite double rooms.
- A queen-size bed in 1 bedroom and 2 single beds in each of the other rooms.
- Overhead fans.
Each separate studio has:
- An en-suite bedroom.
- Facilities including a bar fridge, microwave/grill oven, kettle and toaster; limited-channel DStv.
- Overhead fans.
- A small balcony with distant sea views.
- Linen and bath towels are provided. Please bring your own beach towels.
The house and studio rooms are serviced the for 3 hours a day, weekdays. Please feel free to arrange additional service if required with the domestic, Christina.
You have full access to The Lodge and Mulligans Restaurant, estate swimming pools, squash and tennis courts. There are also canoe rides on the lagoon and good fishing.
Prince's Grant is a beachfront estate with restricted entry to an unspoiled, secluded beach and estuary. The estate takes pride in its security, which includes a guarded entry, video perimeter monitoring and a security patrols on the estate. You have full access to The Lodge, the swimming pools, the squash courts and tennis court. There are also forest walks, fishing and canoe rides along the lagoon.
- beach (less than 500m)
- big game (less than 30km)
- car hire (less than 20km)
- fishing onsite
- lake onsite
- laundry facilities onsite
- lock-up safe
- nature trail onsite
- on golf estate
- outdoor pool
- parking all onsite
- restaurant onsite
- squash court onsite
- tea / coffee making facilities
- tennis court onsite
- washing machine onsite