Bed & Breakfast/ Guest House/ Guest Lodge in Paarl, Cape Winelands, Western Cape, South Africa
Bed & Breakfast/ Guest House/ Guest Lodge In Paarl, Cape Winelands, Western Cape
Paarl is easily reachable from Cape Town on the N1 motorway in 30 minutes. Cape Town International Airport is only 40 minutes away. We offer airport transfers, holiday planning, visits to local attractions and guided tours.
- The guest house is situated on the Cape Town side of Paarl in an upmarket suburb of Courtrai
- Wonderful view of the Berg River valley surrounded by majestic Klein Drakenstein Mountains
- Quiet, mature garden and large salt water swimming pool with fresh water solar shower
- Below the Paarl Mountain Nature Reserve for drives, walks and hikes, indigenous garden, second largest granite boulder in the world.Climb on top for unforgettable view
- of Table Mountain, Cape Town, the Boland area of the Winelands, as far as the sea
- Val de Vie Polo Club, Paarl Golf Club (Boschenmeer), Pearl Valley Signature Golf Course close by. Golf packages available.
- Renowned wine farms on our doorstep for wine tasting and lunches under shady oak trees
- Excellent cuisine in the town's many quality restaurants, farms and coffee shops
- Sightseeing from mountain passes into surrounding valleys
- Safe parking on the premises
- Free help with game drives, holiday planning, golf bookings
With picture perfect view over to the mountains.
The pool area:
Relax by the large sparkling salt water swimming pool in the beautiful garden. Sun umbrellas, comfortable loungers. Pool towels supplied. Fresh water solar heated shower.
All rooms air conditioned, en suite and have own private entrance with outside sun terrace seating patios.
Modern rooms with air conditioning, ceiling fan, wall mounted flat screen TV, free WiFi connection, stocked bar fridge, tea tray, hair dryer, wall safe, heating in the winter.
Delicious breakfast served in the dining room or the garden terrace. Fresh farm produce sourced in the local area. Fresh eggs, fruit, local hams, bacon and cheese. Muffins and bread baked daily.
Room 1- Superior queen size, has a splendid view of the garden and mountains, outside private seating patio with sun umbrella. Queen size bed. Shower over bath in the modern bathroom. Own private entrance through glass French doors into the garden.
Room 2- Twin room or double room, has two single beds or a king size-please specify. Shower only, view of the garden and private outside patio seating. Own private entrance through glass French doors.
Room 3- Queen size bed. Large newly refurbished bathroom with separate shower and a large bath, 2 basins, heated towel rail. Shady patio seating outside the room. Coolest room in the summer.
Room 4- The largest, has an extra large king size bed, (2 single beds can be added), large shower and a separate bath in the modern bathroom, big outside vine shaded patio seating. Private entrance through glass French doors. View of the garden and mountains beyond. Guests can park their car outside the room.
Awards & Accreditations As Claimed By The Establishment
- AA Associate
- Guest House Assoc. Of South Africa
- Listed with Tourism South Africa
- Member of Cape Town Tourism
- Member of Paarl Tourism
- Member of TripAdvisor
- Tourism Grading - 4 Stars
Turn left towards town and drive to first turning on the left, signposted Courtrai.
Turn left and then second left to Flambeau South.
Follow the road to a four way stop.
Drive accross and immediately left to Lille Street.
Alba House is the fifth property on your left.
16 Lille Street
- air conditioner (all units)
- air conditioner (some units)
- airport transfers
- babysitting service
- bar fridge
- bar/cocktail lounge
- big game (less than 30km)
- bowls (less than 5km)
- braai / barbecue - communal
- braai / barbecue - onsite
- canoeing (less than 5km)
- car hire (less than 20km)
- DSTV in room
- electronic safe
- exercise facilities (less than 5km)
- fishing (less than 3km)
- game drives (less than 30km)
- golf (less than 5km)
- horse riding (less than 5km)
- hunting (less than 30km)
- internet facilities
- lake (less than 5km)
- laundry facilities (less than 2km)
- laundry facilities onsite
- live entertainment (less than 3km)
- lock-up safe
- medical facilities (less than 5km)
- movies / cinema (less than 5km)
- nature trail (less than 2km)
- ostrich farm (less than 10km)
- outdoor pool
- parking all onsite
- private airfield (less than 15km)
- private entrance
- private pool
- radio in room
- remote security
- reptile park (less than 20km)
- restaurant (less than 5km)
- sauna/steam room (less than 3km)
- tea / coffee making facilities
- tennis court (less than 5km)
- tumble dryer in unit
- washing machine onsite
- wifi hotspot