Akzente is situated in the heart of Clarens, within walking distance of all the galleries, shops and restaurants, but still has a panoramic view of the valley and the mountains of Golden Gate and Lesotho.
This self-catering accommodation consists of three flats, ideal for small groups or family gatherings.
- Kitchens are fully equipped with a fridge, two-plate stove, microwave, toaster, kettle and all the crockery and cutlery you need
- Each flat has its own balcony where you can sit and enjoy the breathtaking view while having breakfast or a braai. You can also watch your children play in the small garden playground.
- For the evenings or those rainy days there is a CD/radio and TV (DsTV bouquet) in each flat.
- All linen and towels are provided.
- Parking is available on the property.
Downstairs: This ground floor flat can sleep four people. One room has a double bed, one room a single bed and one single bed is in the lounge. The bathroom has a shower only. There is a gas heater in the lounge and in the bathroom.
Alda's: This spacious bachelor flat is on the ground floor and can sleep three people in three single beds (two can be converted into one king size bed on request). The bathroom has a shower only. There is under floor heating in the lounge and a gas heater for the bathroom.
Upstairs: This flat can sleep seven adults and one child on two floors. On the first floor is one bedroom with a double bed, a bathroom with a bath (and shower in bath) and the open-plan kitchen/ lounge area. The loft has one room with two single beds and an open area with three single beds and a kiddie's bed, as well as a bathroom with a shower. Each bedroom has a wall panel heater and there is a gas heater for the lounge.
- horse riding (less than 5km)
- hunting (less than 30km)
- laundry facilities (less than 2km)
- medical facilities (less than 5km)
- not serviced
- parking all onsite
- parking onsite
- tea / coffee making facilities