EARTH ADVENTURES PAINTBALL
Paintball in Parys,
Free State, South Africa
- Fact- sensible clothing is a prerequisite.
- Fiction- you have to be fit. You only need to be of sound health. (We will ensure your fitness.)
- Fact- playing paintball is safe.
- Fiction- paintball attracts people with paramilitary lunatic tendencies.
Earth Adventures Paintball is situated on the scenic banks of the mighty Vaal River, on the grounds of a private farm on the outskirts of Parys. We offer a truly unique playing field that is both challenging and spectator friendly.
At Earth Adventures, we pride ourselves in delivering the best equipment while ensuring a high standard of client satisfaction.
Our prices are affordable to ensure that paintball is more accessible to the general public and the adrenalin junkie.
Earth Adventures actively promotes respect for the environment, using paintballs that are bio degradable and environmentally
safe. Our motto is that when we leave the field, the only thing that is left behind is our footprints.
: Parys. Earth Adventures are mobile!
: All year.
: Adrenalin junkies > 9.
What to Bring
- Sunscreen/ Lip ice.
- Closed shoes.
- Windbreaker/ Hat.
- Preferably long sleeved clothes.
- Personal medication.
- Snacks and refreshments.
- Marker (semi-automatic)
- Paintball pellets
- Chest protectors for the women (and men).
- Full face mask (hygiene friendly rubber).
- 12 oz CO2 gas cylinder.
- Army jackets (browns).
- Field marshal.
- Access fees.
- Alcoholic drinks.
- Accommodation/ Meals and drinks (optional).
Our standard games are
- Hand grenades.
- Land mines.
- Flag Capture: In this game teams start at opposing bases at either end of the field. The objective is to get to the
other teams base without being shot, Capture their flag and return it to your own base. The first team to succeed wins. Don't
forget you have to do this without being tagged by the 'enemy'.
- Centre Flag: This is similar to flag capture, but we start with a flag in the centre of the field, with the objective
being to get the flag and take it to the other teamís base to win.
- Ambush: In this game, one team goes into the field to a destination of their own choosing, and setup a base. When the
game starts, the other team has to find them and capture the flag, taking it 5 meters from where it was hanging to win.
- Zombie: This is usually played at the end of day, and quite simply is a 'shoot em up' type of game where there is no
game objective. No one is out until they run out of pellets. This game is hugely popular, which could prove there are some really
strange people out there.
- Safety masks must be worn at all times during game play and while on the playing field. At no stage may a player remove his or her goggles without the express permission of a marshal. Should you be shot on the goggles or your goggles mist up to such an extent that you cannot see, call a marshal who will assist you. This is the most important rule, which is why it is rule number one. Any player found lifting his or her goggles will be considered to be "out" and will only be able to resume play during the next game.
- When off the field the supplied barrel plug must be inserted into the Paintball marker, and the Paintball markers must be carried by the gas cylinder pointing towards the ground.
- Headshots do not count. IE any shot above the level of the chin. Please do not deliberately shoot another player above this line.
- When at ranges closer than 5 meters the 'freeze' rule applies.
- River Rafting.
- River boarding.
- Quad Biking.
- Fly Fishing.
- Moonlight Rafting.
- Horse Riding trails.
- Bungee Jumping.
- Clay Pigeon shooting.
- Air gun shooting.
- Paintball can be combined with any of the above mentioned activities.
- Discount for group bookings above 10 people.
- Discount for children < 10.
- We specialise in tailor made packages and individual needs.
Why not capture your experience on film or dvd? Enquire about the services of our in-house photographer or cameraman at a small
Please contact us for a tailor made quote.
Have you seen our other adverts?Earth Adventures AbseilingEarth Adventures Quad BikingEarth Adventures Tubing
See next to main photo for alternative contact details.
|Bed & Breakfast/ Guest House/ Guest Lodge, Self Catering Cottage/ House/ Bungalow, Caravan or Camping, Youth Hostel/ Backpackers, Guest Farm, Self Catering Chalet/ Townhouse|
|Pub, Cocktail Bar|
||List Now For Free
|Canoeing / Kayaking, River Rafting / Adventure, Rock Climbing / Abseiling, Quad Bike Safaris, Paintball, Festival, Cultural / Historical Interest, Hiking / Wilderness Trails, Recreation / Other|
||List Now For Free
|View golf courses for Northern & Eastern Free State|
||List Now For Free
|View Town Information for Parys|