Located on Blouberg's beautiful beachfront is Aandvari Ocean View, a comfortable sea-facing studio apartment, perfectly suited to honeymoon accommodation, special getaways, up market business accommodation or for a fun seaside holiday.
Fall asleep to the soothing sounds of the sea and wake up to spectacular views of the sea - directly from your bed. Take relaxing strolls or roller blade along the beachfront at sunset and watch the kite surfers at play in the sea - all of this right on your doorstep!
You are heartily invited to have an enthralling escape at Aandvari Ocean View.
- Upmarket sea-facing studio apartment
- Suitable for up to a maximum of two guests
- Comfortable queen sized bed with splendid sea views
- Luxury 100% percale cotton linen
- TV with CD/DVD player. A cable connection is provided for guests who would like to bring their own DStv decoder and smart card.
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Lift in building, apartment on third floor
- Fully secured building
- Secure parking within the premises. Access is via tag-controlled security gate access to the apartment. Useful for trailer, surfing gear and bicycles.
Within very easy walking distance of each apartment
- The sea and the world famous Blouberg beachfront promenade - extremely popular amongst walkers, runners, cyclists and roller bladers.
- An enormous selection of restaurants, take-aways, coffee shops, pubs and convenience stores.
- Liquor stores, hair dressing salons and health spas.
- Surf shops, some offering lessons on various water sports
- Kite beach for kite surfing and kite flying areas
- Car hire
- MyCiti Bus Route
- Car wash and valet service
- Our other apartments: Aandvari Zeezicht, Aandvari Sunset Court and Aandvari Atlantic Terraces.
Some local amenities
- 2 golf courses
- Various gyms, including Virgin Active, Planet Fitness and Curves
- Flamingo Vlei, popular for wind surfing, water skiing and bird watching in the nature reserve.
- All major banks
- Various large shopping centres, including Table Bay Mall, Bayside Mall, Table View Mall, West Coast Village and Eden on the Bay
- Blaauwberg Hospital and Milnerton Medicity
- Some exciting attractions within driving distance
- Cable car and table mountain
- Canal Walk shopping centre and Century City
- Cape Point
- Cape Town City Centre - Greenmarket Square, St George's Mall
- Cape Town International Airport (20 km)
- Cape Town International Convention Centre (CTICC)
- Cape Town Stadium
- Darling and Evita se Perron
- Grand West Casino and the Grand Arena
- Hout Bay - Harbour, World of Birds and Seal Island Cruises
- Kalk Bay and Simon's Town
- Killarney Race Track for motor sport
- Kirstenbosch botanical gardens
- Penguins at Boulders Beach
- Theatres - Milnerton Playhouse, Baxter Theatre, Theatre on the Bay, Hiddingh Little Theatre, Roxy Revue Bar, The Fugard Theatre
- V & A Waterfront, Robben Island Ferry and Two Oceans Aquarium (15 km)
- West Coast Flowers
- West Coast Ostrich Farm off the N7