Aandvari Sunset Court
Self Catering Apartment/ Flat in Bloubergrant, Cape Town, Western Cape, South Africa
Aandvari Sunset Court
Self Catering Apartment/ Flat In Bloubergrant, Cape Town, Western Cape
Perfectly located a heartbeat away (200m) from the beach in Cape Town's beautiful Blouberg is Aandvari Sunset Court, a hidden gem. It is the ideal affordable
venue, fully equipped with all the home comforts, from which to explore the
surrounds as well as to relax and unwind. This bright and sunny, stylish yet
spacious top floor apartment offers magnificent views of Table Mountain and the
- Bedroom 1 sleeps two guests in a very comfortable queen sized bed with views
of the Durbanville Hills in the distance.
- Bedroom 2 sleeps two guests in a double bed and has sea views, as well as
views of Table Mountain, Lion's Head and Devil's Peak.
- Luxury 100% percale cotton linen.
- Irresistibly soft, warm luxury blankets for the ultimate in relaxed slumber
on colder nights.
- Carefully chosen quality mattresses.
- Both bedrooms have ample cupboard space.
- Useful extras, for example, hair dryer, alarm clock radio and effective
bedside reading lamps.
- A sleeper couch in the lounge sleeps a further one to two guests.
- Fully equipped, open plan kitchen.
- Indoor braai (barbecue).
- Dining table that can seat up to 6 guests with Table Mountain backdrop.
- TV, DVD player, and a HI-FI. (DSTV available - bring own card and decoder)
- Modern bathroom with a beautiful bath and a large shower.
- Secure, small and private complex.
- Plenty of secure parking, access is via a remote controlled security gate.
- Undercover access into the building.
Also included - a lockup garage in a secure area with easy undercover access to the apartment. Useful for trailer, surfing gear and bicycles.
Within very easy walking distance:
- The sea and the world famous Blouberg beachfront promenade (100m from apartment) - extremely popular amongst walkers, runners, cyclists and roller bladers.
- An enormous selection of restaurants, take-aways, coffee shops, pubs and convenience stores.
- Internet cafes, DVD Hire outlets, liquor stores, hair dressing salons and health spas.
- Tourism information office.
- Kite surfing, kite flying areas.
- Car Hire.
- MyCiti bus route.
- 24 Hour radio-controlled metered taxi service.
- Car wash and valet service.
- Water park with super tube
- 2 golf courses
- Various gyms, including Virgin Active, Planet Fitness and Curves
- Flamingo Vlei, popular for wind surfing, water skiing and bird watching in the nature reserve.
- All major banks
- Various large shopping centres, including Bayside Mall, Table View Mall, West Coast Village and Eden on the Bay
- Blaauwberg Hospital and Milnerton Medicity
Exciting local attractions within driving distance:
- Cable car and Table Mountain
- Canal Walk shopping centre and Century City
- Cape Point
- Cape Town City Centre - Greenmarket Square, St George's Mall
- Cape Town International Airport (20 km)
- Cape Town International Convention Centre (CTICC)
- Cape Town Stadium
- Darling and Evita se Perron
- Grand West Casino and the Grand Arena
- Hout Bay - Harbour, World of Birds and Seal Island Cruises
- Kalk Bay and Simon's Town
- Killarney Race Track for motor sport
- Kirstenbosch botanical gardens
- Penguins at Boulders Beach
- Ratanga Junction Theme Park
- Theatres - Milnerton Playhouse, Baxter Theatre, Theatre on the Bay, On Broadway, Hiddingh Little Theatre, Roxy Revue Bar, The Fugard Theatre
- V & A Waterfront, Robben Island Ferry and Two Oceans Aquarium (15 km)
- West Coast Flowers
- West Coast Ostrich Farm off the N7
Whether your stay is for business or pleasure, you will receive a warm welcome
and we are confident that you will have a thoroughly memorable stay at Aandvari
What customers had to say:
We have lovely memories of our stay and hope to be back before too long. The apartment is very comfortable, so well appointed and well equipped - you leave so many extra luxuries available to make staying there so pleasurable. The apartment is ideally situated for holidaymakers, with restaurants and other facilities close at hand.
Caryl Peatt, Shelly Beach, Kwazulu-Natal
Thank you very much for a wonderful holiday. We truly enjoyed our stay. We were quite surprised to find a holiday apartment set up so perfectly with every possible comfort and all needs catered for. This is truly a first for us.
The view of Table Mountain and Blouberg were magnificent. We gauged our weather every morning by looking out at breakfast time. What a lovely apartment and what effort was made to make us feel at home. Even tea, coffee and milk and sugar to make us feel welcome. It was a pleasure to return to our unit at night after a day out in the beautiful Cape Town. I am still amazed at all the treasures in the area. Thank you again for the warm welcome and all the efficient arrangements around our holiday. We will most certainly return and will also be telling our friends and family about the lovely place to stay in the magnificent Blouberg!
Carien du Toit, Johannesburg
We had a great stay at Aandvari. The owner is very friendly, kind and helpful and made our stay even better and more worthwhile. I would recommend Aandvari to anyone!
Aandvari has an ambiance that is unrivalled. We had a great time and we will be back.
We had a great stay - views, fireplace, close to beach, nicely furnished. Thanks for brilliant service!
Hugo and Sonja, Pretoria
We've had a very pleasant stay at Aandvari with excellent service. Our stay here was worth every cent and we'd definitely recommend it to family and friends. Thank you!
We've had a wonderful time, loved the apartment. We'll be back!
Patrick, Dublin, Ireland
Wonderfully social location, well equipped. We enjoyed a wonderful dinner with good SA wine overlooking Table Mountain.
The Gauche's, USA and Sedgefield
Thanks for your hospitality, it was great staying at your apartment, nice area fantastic view. I would recommend my friends and family to stay there. We will be back, I love Cape Town it is soo beautiful I could easily live there.
Rosemary, Randburg, Johannesburg
Kitchen is well equipped and lovely. Sunsets are exquisite.
Karin and Diane, Pretoria
Neat, clean and tastefully decorated apartment. Had a pleasant stay. Gavin was the perfect host. We will definitely recommend this place.
Farida, Roodepoort, Johannesburg
Thanks Gavin and Marco. Very clean and beautiful apartment with most wonderful views. With the excellent and friendly service from Gavin we had a totally successful family holiday with a 2 month and 14 month old. Someone who really understands "customer service" (a very rare find!!). Thanks again from all the Smiths (big and small).
Susan and Adrian Smith, UK.
3 Viola Road
- beach (less than 500m)
- braai / barbecue - onsite
- canoeing (less than 5km)
- car hire (less than 20km)
- exercise facilities (less than 5km)
- fishing (less than 3km)
- golf (less than 5km)
- kitchen (fully equipped)
- lake (less than 5km)
- laundry facilities (less than 2km)
- live entertainment (less than 3km)
- medical facilities (less than 5km)
- microwave in unit
- movies / cinema (less than 5km)
- nature trail (less than 2km)
- parking all onsite
- phone in room
- private entrance
- radio in room
- restaurant (less than 5km)
- tea / coffee making facilities
- television in room (non-satellite)
- water skiing (less than 10km)
- whale watching (less than 10km)