96 Makhato Bush Lodge is situated on Sondela Nature Reserve in Limpopo Province. 10 km from Bela- Bela and only one hours drive on the N1 going north, from Pretoria.
96 Makhato Bush Lodge is a beautiful, privately owned lodge ensuring a peaceful getaway from the hussle and bussle.
Stunning views of the bush and animals like Wildebeest, Kudu, Giraffe and Zebra, just to name a few and Nyala who will eat out of your hands.
- 6 Sleeper lodge – 3 Bedrooms (1 room with queen size bed and 2 with 2 single beds each)
- All bedrooms have en-suite bathrooms with showers
- Wall heaters and ceiling fans in each room
- Aircon in TV room
- Boma with a fire pit and a thatched lapa with a built-in braai, 8 seater table and chairs, sink and drinks fridge
- Upstairs entertainment area with a huge wooden table and chairs over-looking the bush. Canvas sails that can be pulled down if weather comes up.
- 2 Flat screen TV's with Hotel Bouquet Dstv. One TV is upstairs in TV Room and the other is downstairs in the Dining Room area
- Fully Equipped Kitchen
- Optional daily cleaning services
- Backup battery system for lights and TV in the case of power outages
- Front loader washing machine
- Tumble Drier
- Oven and Hob
- Undercover parking for 2 cars and trailers
- All linen provided except swimming towels
- Sondela is very Family Friendly and run programs for adults and children to participate in . More info and booking can be done by phoning 014-736-8800
- Wildlife Centre - Rehabilitation Centre of Rescue animals - can be booked by phoning 014-736-8800
- Farmyard - Children can ride horses, go for rides in a donkey cart, milk cows and feed goats
- Adventure Centre - offering target shooting and Quad Bike rides
- Beauty Salon - Spa baths available, Body Massages and Pedicures - Book by phoning 014-736-8894
- 4 x 4 Activities, Game Drives, Horse Riding, Many swimming pools - Heated and cool
- Cycling is big at Sondela. Bring your bikes and ride the courses