Established in 2008
Beachfront Bed and Breakfast. Situated on the spectacular coastline of Beachview, we offer you relaxed beach house living.
Enjoy the best of both worlds, the benefits of seaside living and the close proximity of the city.
16 Beach Music is within 30 km of Port Elizabeth Airport, 12km from N2 (access to Garden Route) and 68 km from Addo Elephant National Park.
Free Wi Fi and secure onsite parking is provided.
There are shops within 3 km of the property and a restaurant 2 km away. Popular activities in the area include fishing, sand boarding, kite surfing and paragliding.
The room has an unobstructed ocean and beach view, access to the beach, private outside entrance and secure onsite parking. Breakfast is included in the tariff and served in the privacy of your room.
Reef Room (sleeps 2)
Size 27 sq m
Upper level. Private outside entrance, unobstructed sea views, Sliding doors open onto a private deck.
The room has Queen Bed with an en-suite full bathroom (shower and bath), dining area, bar fridge, microwave, cutlery, TV (DSTV premium bouquet) coffee / tea making facilities, hairdryer fan/heater and free Wi-Fi.
Nearby attractions and amenities.
- Small shopping centre within 2.5 km (Spar, liquor store, launderette, pharmacy, bistro, ATM)
- Elephant Walk Village within 9 km (Restaurant, farm, specialty, curio / gift/ leather shops, petrol station)
- Rock / Surf fishing, pool swimming / snorkelling. (Less than 50 meters away).
- Two challenging 4x4 trails a few minutes away.
- Sand boarding, Kite surfing, Para gliding a few minutes away at Maitland dunes.
- Endless possibilities for safe cycling, walking, fishing or just enjoying nature.
- A wide variety of game farms in this malaria free Province.