|Address:||15 Harbour View Heights
5 Timeball Blvd
|Local Tel :||031-3122386|
|INT Tel :||+27-31-3122386|
|INT Fax :||086-6119495|
15 Harbour View is a very spacious fully air-conditioned upmarket 1 bedroomed apartment (can sleep up to 4 with sleeper couch in the lounge) with large sliding glass doors leading from both the Bedroom and dining/lounge areas onto an expansive wrap-around balcony creating a magnificent indoor/outdoor living area. The Bedroom has a King size bed (or 2 singles if you prefer) with a walk in closet and full en-suite bathroom (bath, shower, toilet and basin). The open plan Kitchen is well appointed with a dishwasher and other stainless steel appliances, and dark granite counters - the dining area seats 4 and leads into the lounge which has a sleeper couch and lounge suite that seats 5 - there is a wall-mounted 32 Inch LCD TV with DSTV available- the outside area has a separate table and 4 chairs.
- secure block with 24 hour security in lobby
- secure access controlled parking
- 1 bedroom (King size bed or 2 singles) en suite (shower, bath, toilet and basin)
- Ducted air-conditioning throughout
- 32 inch LCD TV plus DSTV available
- well stocked granite kitchen with stainless steel appliances - includes dishwasher, fridge/freezer, stove, oven, microwave (with grill), kettle and toaster.
- dining area seats 4 on leather/chrome height adjustable stools at granite counter
-lounge seats 5 (and includes a double sleeper couch (comfortable!! can sleep up to 2 additional guests here)
- huge patio area with 4 seater table.
- view is over Ushaka Marine World to the north, and the harbour entrance to the south.
- short stroll away from Ushaka Marine World (5th largest aquarium in the world, with Wet n Wild water theme park) plus restaurants and retail area
- across the road from Vetch's Pier - the protected beach with its numerous sporting, sailing and diving clubs (great place to learn to surf, to ski, to dive or to fish!)
Things to do in the area:-
Wander down for breakfast at one of the beachfront venues, or finish the day at Moyo's cocktail bar situated at the end of the pier just metres above the waves! (yes, you can literally watch the surfers glide past below you!) If something a little more energetic grabs your fancy you can hire bicycles and cycle or run the 6km long stretch of beachfront boulevard that begins at uShaka Marine World and stretches along the beachfront all the way to the Moses Mabhida Stadium (where if you are an adrenalin-junky you can do the "Big Swing" - the world's biggest bungee swing!). Otherwise, take a surfing lesson, or perhaps try surf-skiing - there are surf ski schools, surfing schools and dive operations based at Vetch's Pier and Ushaka Marine World. If just chilling is what you are keen for, then head to Ushaka for dinner or drinks (or some retail therapy!) - or try one of the restaurants or cafes in the Point area. Vetch's Pier is awesome - a calm bay with surf life guards makes this a great holiday spot to spend a beach holiday!